Tokyo to Osaka
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Escorted tour
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Rail travel as per itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- International flights
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
Japan Tour Overview
Discover buzzing cities, awe-inspiring temples, mountainous landscapes and so much more on this unforgettable 16-day journey through Japan.
Start in Tokyo, where you’ll tour the ultramodern capital city and visit the revered Meiji Shrine. Travel to the national park region of Hakone, where you can hope for scenic views of Mt Fuji. Follow your guide through the historic heartlands of Takayama, Kanazawa and Hiroshima. Explore the cultural hubs of Kyoto and Osaka, as you learn about Geishas, visit enchanting castles and discover the beautifully quaint backstreets. Travel in style with dedicated transportation, bullet trains and boat trips, to ensure you get the most out of your Japanese adventure!SEE THE ITINERARY
For a limited time, save $1000 per person on this special tour.
From $2999 per person (was $3999pp) – lowest price departure on 22 June, 2023.
Other departures are available in 2023 and 2024, from $3999 per person.
Sale ends on 14 April 2023, unless sold out sooner. Contact us to check availability and current rates on your preferred travel date.
Note: Prices in AUD are per person, based on twin share, and subject to confirmation. Prices can change without notice and will be advised at time of booking. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Inclusions at a glance
- Accommodation – 15 nights in well-located accommodation
- With 1 night in a traditional Japanese Ryokan
- Meals – Daily breakfast & 2 dinners, including a traditional Kaiseki dinner
- Transportation – Comfortable, dedicated transportation throughout
- Travel on the iconic Bullet Train
- Tour Guiding – Fully escorted by an English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing – sightseeing with entrance fees, as per the itinerary
Note: please see the brochure for items that are not included, such as international flights and visa fees.
- Tokyo – Visit the famous Asakusa district
- Tokyo – See one of Japan’s most revered shrines, the Meji shrine
- Tokyo – Ascend the 634m Sky Tree observation tower
- Yokohama – Visit Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
- Hakone – Visit the incredible Daibutsu (Great Buddha) at Kotoku-in Temple
- Hakone – Cruise on Lake Ashi with views of Mt Fuji
- Kawaguchiko – Experience a traditional hot-spring onsen guesthouse
- Mt Fuji – Gaze at Mount Fuji‘s from the 5th Station
- Shirakawago – View World Heritage site with 114 Gassho-style houses
- Takayama – Explore Takayama’s Old Town with Edo period houses
- Kanazawa – Visit Kenrokuen Garden – one of Japan’s top three landscape gardens
- Kyoto – Enjoy a full free day to explore at your own pace
- Kyoto – Visit Kinkakuji – the Golden Pavilion
- Nara – Wander through Nara park with over 1,200 Sika deer
- Nara – Discover the Todaji Temple and its great Buddha
- Osaka – View the Umeda Sky Building Floating Observatory
- Osaka – Wander the Namba-Shinsaibashi shopping district
- Himeji – Visit Himeji Castle
- Kurashiki – Explore the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter
- Hiroshima – Visit the moving Atomic Bomb Dome
- Hiroshima – Pay homage to the victims at the Peace Memorial and Museum
- Hiroshima – Travel to the spiritual island of Miyajima
More about Japan
My Travel Experience Review
This escorted tour package gives you an extensive introduction to Japan as well as time to explore at your leisure. Accommodation, guided sightseeing and transport are all included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the itinerary, inclusions and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour starts in Tokyo, with departures from June 2023 to November 2024.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability.
Price may vary depending on your travel date.
Contact us for current rates and tour details.
Trip start time
The check-in times will be provided when your booking is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day itinerary is intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, road and rail conditions, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time. Sale ends on 14 April 2023, unless sold out sooner. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and is correct as of 3 April 2023.
Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.