- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Cruise as per itinerary
- Cruise meals and non-chargeable entertainment
- Professionally guided local tours
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Cruise gratuities
- Cruise transfers
- International flights
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
Where do we start to describe a cruise voyage this magnificent, this mind-blowing and this amazing?
Well, let’s start with the fact that you’ll be looked after in style aboard impressive MSC Poesia. This world-class ocean liner lets you relax in luxury on those days at sea and relish the gourmet cuisine inspired by your destinations, refresh in the 3 swimming pools and 4 whirlpool baths and enjoy first-class onboard entertainment.
Next, try to get your ahead around visiting 53 destinations in 33 countries! You’ll get to explore France, Spain, Barbados, Costa Rica, Mexico, California, Hawaii, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Vietnam and Italy… just to name a few. 15 shore excursions are included in the cost of the cruise and on top of that you will get 30% off all laundry services and a Dine & Drink package is included.
This is world cruising at its best, so contact us today to find out more about this extraordinary 119-days experience!
- Cruise aboard beautiful MSC Poesia in your choice of cabin
- All meals plus a ‘Dine & Drinks’ package is included (restrictions apply)
- 30% off all laundry services, which will come in handy on a trip this long!
- Cruise from Genoa in Italy to 53 amazing destinations in 33 countries
Plus 15 Free shore excursions
- Funchal/madeira Is., panoramic Cabo Girão and Ribeira Brava
- Cartagena, Colombia: panoramic sightseeing tour
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica: scenic drive, cultural show & shopping
- San Diego, USA: San Diego harbour cruise
- San Francisco, USA: San Francisco & Golden Gate Bridge
- Honolulu, Hawaii: Pearl Harbour
- Auckland, New Zealand: Auckland museum & city sights
- Sydney, Australia: discovering Sydney
- Manila, Philippines: old and new Manila
- Tokyo, Japan: Tokyo half day
- Busan, Republic of Korea: best of Busan
- Shanghai, China: panoramic Shanghai & Maglev train
- Da Nang, Vietnam: highlights of Da Nang
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: highlights of Kuala Lumpur
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: new wonders of Dubai
- DAY 1
- DAYS 2-118
- DAY 119
BOARD CRUISE IN GENOA, ITALY
Board magnificent MSC Poesia for your 119-day world cruise voyage.
Please see the brochure for the full itinerary and ports visited.
Cruise to 53 destinations in 33 countries:
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Barbados, Grenada, Curacao, Colombia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Mexico, USA, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Jordan, Greece, Italy.
Please see the brochure for the full itinerary and ports visited.
DISEMBARK CRUISE IN GENOA, ITALY
This epic ocean voyage returns to Genoa for disembarkation at 8:00am.
More about Australia
More about China
More about Colombia
More about Costa Rica
More about Italy
More about Japan
More about Korea
More about Malaysia
More about New Zealand
More about Philippines
More about Spain
More about UAE
More about United States
More about Vietnam
My Travel Experience Review
Where do you even start with a world cruise this incredible? You'll have 118 nights aboard magnificent MSC Poesia, 15 free shore excursions and a Dine & Drinks package is included which covers the non-speciality restaurants during meal hours (see the brochure for full details). It's an amazing cruise experience and when you break down the costs it's also great value for money!
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this cruise brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary (where applicable) and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This cruise departs Genoa on 5 January 2023.
Please contact us about specific cabin availability.
Cruise start time
The start time listed for this cruise is 12:00pm but this is a guide only and will be confirmed by our office.
If you book international flights, you will be advised of your flight details and check-in times when your booking is confirmed.
This special world cruise includes the following:
- 30% off all laundry services
- 15 free shore excursions, see brochure for details
- Dine & Drinks Package: This cruise includes beverages in the Main on-board restaurants during Lunch and Dinner opening hours and in the Buffet restaurant during assigned Lunch and Dinner Hours only. The package includes a variety of wines served by the glass (white, red, rose & sparkling wines), draught beer, mineral water, fountain-soda & fruit juices (by the glass). The package is not valid for use in any speciality restaurant or bars outside of the buffet area. Only for Bella and Fantastica Experience.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email [email protected]. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
Due to the unique nature of the world cruise, special booking conditions apply and please contact us for the current details.
Please see our standard Booking Terms & Conditions for additional information.