Special Europe Tour with
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professionally guided local tours
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Journey to seven amazing countries on this Europe Escape escorted tour.
Discover the magic of Paris and the French countryside. Journey to the heart of the Swiss Alps and grab your chance to see the Top of Europe!
Explore Pisa, Rome, Florence and Venice and experience the Italian way of life. Enjoy the beauty of Austria and Germany, before exploring the vibrant streets of Amsterdam. Our Europe Escape packages remain a firm favourite with our travellers!
SEE THE ITINERARY
A one-off departure on 5 November 2022 is available from as low as $3999 per person – Save $1600 per couple!
The tour departs monthly in 2023 and prices start from $4799 per person.
Note: Prices are based on twin share and subject to availability. Prices can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking.
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy class airfares to Rome from Australia
- Depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth (contact us for other cities)
- Fly with Etihad, Singapore Airlines or Swiss Air (surcharges apply for other airlines)
- Airfares include fees & taxes
- 11 nights accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travellers have the option to pay a supplement to ensure a private room
- 11 breakfasts & 6 dinners
Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats & toilet onboard
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Services of your English-speaking tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure you get the most from your trip
- All taxes and fees are included
- Conquer Rome with your tour leader
- Travel into the heart of Venice on an orientation tour
- Marvel at the scenery along Brenner Pass
- Visit Innsbruck; a beautiful Austrian city
- Explore Munich; capital of Bavaria
- Enjoy dinner and drinks in a traditional German beer hall
- Cruise along the Rhine River
- Indulge in a wine tasting in the Rhine Valley
- Visit the iconic windmills
- Enjoy a local cheese and clogs demonstration in the Netherlands
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals
- Visit Ghent; a beautiful medieval city in Belgium
- Discover the beauty of Paris on a driving tour
- Enjoy a lunch stop in Burgundy; France’s famous wine region
- Marvel at the views on a scenic Swiss mountain drive
- Lunch stop at idyllic Lake Como
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Discover Florence with a local guide
More about Austria
More about Belgium
More about France
More about Germany
More about Italy
More about Netherlands
More about Switzerland
My Travel Experience Review
This European tour ticks all the right boxes and has the ideal balance of included activities and free time. The tour includes daily breakfasts and 6 dinners. Also international flights from Australia are included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour departs monthly in 2022 and 2023.
Prices can vary, depending on your travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and current rates.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is a guide only and will be confirmed by our office.
If you book international flights, you will be advised of your flight details and check-in times when your booking is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
Safe travel requirements:
International regulations are constantly changing as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Travellers need to be prepared to take a COVID-19 test prior to departure from Australia and be able to provide proof of their fully vaccinated status.
Local authorities, as well as airlines and cruise companies, may have additional requirements in place for departures. We recommend you check these in advance and again before arriving at the airport. If you're transiting through other destinations during your trip, check on any local requirements at each transit destination and confirm any specific requirements for onward travel with your airline.
Only get tested through verified official testing centres. Scammers are taking advantage of travellers by charging for fake tests. If you're unsure where to get tested, contact the local health authority for advice.
You may still need to provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result even if you've been vaccinated. If you've had a COVID-19 vaccine, you should carry your vaccination certificate along with your negative PCR test results while travelling from/to Australia, especially if you have one or more transit stops. Some destinations may ask for proof of testing and vaccination before allowing you to transit through or cross their border.
These guidelines are subject to change as the global situation evolves. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. covid testing, social distancing, mask-wearing etc.) will vary in different regions. It's your responsibility to check with local health authorities for best practices in their region.
How to make a booking:
The tour deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Published price is correct as of 11 July 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.