Cruise from Paris to Dubai via Egypt & Jordan with
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Cruise as per itinerary
- Cruise meals and non-chargeable entertainment
- International flights from Australia
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified
- Cruise gratuities
- Cruise transfers
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
This 29-day package ticks all the boxes, starting with a 2-night stay in the beautiful city of Paris. Then board magnificent MSC Virtuosa for a wonderful 25-night voyage from France to Dubai, with stops in Spain, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Jordan and Oman.
This worry-free journey is your chance to wander the colourful streets of Barcelona, toss a coin in the famous Trevi Fountain in Rome and explore the traditional villages on the island of Crete. After cruising through the Suez Canal, discover the ancient wonders in Luxor, Egypt, then have a full day to visit Jordan’s Rose City of Petra. The final stop before Dubai is Muscat, Oman’s port capital and a wonderful place to dine on superb seafood and barter for unique trinkets in the dazzling souks.
Virtuosa is one of the two largest in the MSC fleet and the second Meraviglia-Plus class ship. The new ship launched in 2020 and around 1700 crew look after a maximum of 4888 passengers. The energy-efficient vessel is one of the most environmentally-sound ships at sea. Its innovative 14-deck design combines spacious, elegant interiors with futuristic facilities, like cosmic cocktails being served by a humanoid robotic bartender. There are also all the luxurious amenities that you’d expect from MSC, like 5 pools to comfortably accommodate over 1000 guests, dazzling entertainment and live productions, state-of-the-art boutiques, a wellness centre and choice of 10 dining venues.SEE THE BROCHURE
Hurry, for a limited time you can save with these special cabin rates.
Depart Australia on 25 October 2023 – prices include flights and are person person, based on 2 adults sharing a cabin:
- From $5999 per person – Inside Cabin
- From $6599 per person – Oceanview Cabin
- From $7799 per person – Balcony Cabin
Bonus: Includes 2 nights pre-cruise in Paris!
Contact us for single cabin rates and let us know if you’d to cruise at other times of the year.
Sale inclusions at a glance
- Flights – Return economy airfares from Melbourne to Paris & from Dubai
- (contact us for other Australian departure cities)
- Hotel – 2 nights at ibis Eiffel Paris
- Cruise – 25 nights MSC Cruise, Paris to Barcelona to Dubai
- Choice of cabin aboard MSC Virtuosa
- All meals on non-chargeable entertainment on the ship
Note: Prices are per person, based on minimum of 2 adults sharing the one cabin, and subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are subject to change without notice and the offer can be withdrawn at any time. Please contact us for current rates for departures from your preferred Australian city.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAYS 4-28
- DAY 29
Fly to France
Arrive in Paris
Free day to explore Paris
Cruise aboard MSC Virtuosa
Disembark in Dubai - Fly to Australia
More about Egypt Discover Egypt
More about France
More about Greece
More about Italy
More about Jordan
- On the highest hill in Amman you'll find the Citadel. The hill was a fortress for thousands of year and archaeologists have found artefacts from the Bronze Age. Two of the most impressive remains are the Temple of Hercules and the Ummayad Palace.
- Wadi Rum is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Jordan. The 74,000-hectare property is a rich and varied desert landscape of narrow gorges, dramatic cliffs, 20,000 rock carvings and a strong history of human occupation that dates back 12,000 years.
- The Dead Sea is actually a lake that's bordered by Jordan to the east and Israel and the West Bank to the west. The 'sea' sits 400 metres below sea level and the water is nearly 10 times more salty than most oceans. Aptly named because nothing can live in the water, that doesn't put off humans and bathing is must. The high salt levels make floating a breeze and the mineral-rich mud is believed to have therapeutic qualities that will make your skin shine!
More about Spain
More about UAE
My Travel Experience Review
This is your chance to grab a great deal for a MSC cruise from Paris to Dubai, plus a hotel stay and return international flights are included.
New safety measures and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
Safe travel requirements:
International regulations are constantly changing as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Travellers may need to be prepared to take a COVID-19 test prior to departure from Australia and be able to provide proof of their fully vaccinated status.
Local authorities and airlines or cruise companies may have requirements in place for departures. We recommend you check these in advance and again before arriving at the airport. If you're transiting through other destinations during your trip, check on any local requirements at each transit destination and confirm any specific requirements for onward travel with your airline.
Only get tested through verified official testing centres. Scammers are taking advantage of travellers by charging for fake tests. If you're unsure where to get tested, contact the local health authority for advice.
You may still need to provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result even if you've been vaccinated. If you've had a COVID-19 vaccine, you should carry your vaccination certificate along with your negative PCR test results while travelling from/to Australia, especially if you have one or more transit stops. Some destinations may ask for proof of testing and vaccination before allowing you to transit through or cross their border.
These guidelines are subject to change as the global situation evolves. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. covid testing, social distancing, mask-wearing etc.) will vary in different regions. It's your responsibility to check with local health authorities for best practices in their region.
How to make a booking:
The special deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Published price was correct as of 2 May 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.