- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport meet and greet
- Airport transfers
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- International flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Rail travel as per itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Camera and video permits
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Visa handling fees
Cover all highlights of the vast and colourful country on this ultimate two-week tour through the heartland of the Golden Triangle and central India.
India provides a unique combination of tradition and innovation, mixed with an abundance of landscapes and monuments. Take on the bustling capital, Delhi, before discovering the famous Golden Triangle via Jaipur and Agra. Embark an overnight train to Varanasi and soak in the local culture whilst dazzled by the famous Hindu ceremony Aarti. Explore the popular sites as well as hidden beauties off the beaten path. Witness the lifestyle of locals while engulfing in the cultural diversity.SEE THE ITINERARY
Inclusions at a glance
- International Flights – Return economy airfares from Australia to Delhi
- Airfare includes airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Transfers – Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Accommodation – 10 nights in 3-4 star hotels
- 2 nights overnight sleeper trains
- Meals – 12 breakfasts, drinking water supplied in the coach
- Transportation – Travel by air-conditioned mini-bus or coach as per itinerary
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort & Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Train between Agra, Varanasi, Khajuraho & Jhansi
- Escorted tour – Services of experiences guide licenced by Ministry of Tourism
- Local sightseeing:
- Red Fort
- Qutab Minar
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Amber Fort
- City Palace
- Hawa Mahal
- Galta Temple
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Tulsi Manas Temple
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Khajuraho Temples
- Fort Complex
- Stay in carefully selected 4 & 3-star hotels with all breakfasts and airport transfers included.
- Travel in private, air-conditioned coaches with your local guide. This trip also includes two overnight train journeys to maximise discovery time.
- Explore an extraordinary wealth of culture and history on offer as you are guided through India’s Golden Triangle – from Delhi to Agra and Jaipur.
- Visit Old Delhi’s Red Fort and Jama Masjid Mosque, rickshaw through chaotic city centres and tick off iconic Wonders of the World like the Taj Mahal!
- Take an included sunrise boat ride on the River Ganges in Varanasi to witness the spiritual and touching tradition of cremation and salvation at the Ghats of the Ganges riverbank.
- Visit the remains of 20 UNESCO-listed temples built between 950 and 1050 AD as you explore the ancient Hindu and Jain temples of Khajuraho.
- Finish your adventure with a night stay in the medieval city of Orcha, marvelling at the 16th and 17th century forts and roaming along the Betwa River banks before returning to Delhi and farewelling your new travel mates!
More about India
My Travel Experience Review
In addition to the accommodation, services of local guides, transport around India and international flights from Australia are included. This escorted tour offers great value and incredible highlights.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour departs Australia on the following dates for the lowest prices:
2022 - 9 September, 21 October, 11 November
2023 - 20 January, 10 February, 3 March, 24 March, 8 September, 20 October, 10 November
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking. Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price was applicable on 22 June 2022 and is based on lead-price departure(s). Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.