India Tour with Pushkar Camel Fair, Flights &
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport meet and greet
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- First class hotels
- Internal flights
- International flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Camera and video permits
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
On this two-week escorted tour, learn of incredible history and soak in the spirituality and authenticity of local culture, cuisines and traditions. With your local guides, visit the must-see wonders of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Mumbai. Plus, in Pushkar experience the majesty, mayhem and festive atmosphere of the annual camel and cattle fair.
Pushkar sits on the shore of Pushkar Lake and is one of India’s oldest existing cities. The Rajasthani city bursts with life when herdsmen and farmers gather to buy and sell at one of Asia’s largest cattle fairs. There are competitions for the prized animals and spectators cheer wildly as they race camels, horses and donkeys. It’s a crazy celebration and one that you have to see to believe!SEE THE ITINERARY
Inclusions at a glance
- International Flights – Return economy airfares from Australia to Delhi
- Domestic flight in economy class from Udaipur to Mumbai
- Airfare includes airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Transfers – Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Accommodation – 7 nights in 5-star & heritage hotels
- 2 nights Delhi – Taj Palace or similar
- 1 night Agra – Taj View or similar
- 2 nights Jaipur – Narain Niwas Palace or similar
- 2 nights Pushkar – Pushkar Palace or similar
- 2 nights Jodhpur – Taj Hari Mahal or similar
- 2 nights Udaipur – Fatehgarh or similar
- 2 nights Mumbai – Taj President or similar
- Meals – 13 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Transportation – Travel by air-conditioned mini-bus or coach as per itinerary
- Escorted tour – Services of experiences guide licensed by Ministry of Tourism
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Stay in carefully selected 5-star and luxury heritage hotels with all breakfasts and many other meals included.
- Travel in private, air-conditioned coaches with your local guides.
- Begin in Delhi, exploring Old Delhi’s magnificent sites including Jama Masjid Mosque. Then, take a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk.
- Visit Agra Fort, with its views across to the Taj Mahal and the next morning witness a breathtaking sunrise at the Taj Mahal!
- Learn of the history surrounding Amber Fort, take a jeep safari in Jodhpur and enjoy a private boat ride on picturesque Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Experience a festival unlike any other, at Pushkar’s famous Camel Fair.
More about India
My Travel Experience Review
In addition to the luxury accommodation, this special tour departure includes services of local guides, transport around India and international flights from Australia. This escorted tour also includes the famous Pushkar Camel Fair.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This special festival tour departs Australia on the following date:
2023 - 31 October
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking. Please contact us and we will advise availability and cost.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price was applicable on 13 June 2022 and is based on lead-price departure(s). Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.