Israel & Jordan Escorted Tour with
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- International flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Get ready for a Middle Eastern adventure like no other!
This Israel and Jordan tour is full of colour, culture, ancient relics and holy sites.
Explore the striking cities of Tel Aviv and Amman. Experience Petra – one of the highlights of Jordan and wonders of the ancient world. See Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Sleep under the stars at a Bedouin campsite, embark on a desert safari in Wadi Rum and float in the Dead Sea.
Showcasing the intrigue of the desert and holy lands rich with history – holidays to Jordan and Israel are unforgettable!
Early bird specials out now – speak to us about 2023 departures!SEE THE BROCHURE
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy airfares to Tel Aviv & from Jerusalem
- All airline taxes & fees
- 8 nights hotels in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 1 night in a tented cabin
- Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
Meals – 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Expert local guides for sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Services of your English-speaking tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip
- See the site of Jesus’ baptism, Qasr al Yehud
- Visit Mount Masada, home to Herod’s Palace
- Relax at a Red Sea Resort, Eilat
- Sit down for dinner in a Kibbutz
- Explore Aqaba, a traditional souk, at your leisure
- Enjoy a jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- Overnight in a Bedouin Camp
- Guided tour of Petra with free time to explore
- See and explore the Dead Sea
- Overnight in Jordan’s capital, Amman
- Enter Jerash, walled settlement of Gerasa
- Visit Capernaum on the Sea of Galilee
- Tour the Old City of Nazareth
- Enter and explore Caesarea
- Set out on a Tel Aviv & Jaffa city tour
- Embark on a guided tour of Bethlehem
- Photo stop at the famous Banksy Wall
- Stop and explore Mount of Olives
- Explore Old City Jerusalem and surrounds
- Visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre
More about Israel
More about Jordan
- On the highest hill in Amman you'll find the Citadel. The hill was a fortress for thousands of year and archaeologists have found artefacts from the Bronze Age. Two of the most impressive remains are the Temple of Hercules and the Ummayad Palace.
- Wadi Rum is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Jordan. The 74,000-hectare property is a rich and varied desert landscape of narrow gorges, dramatic cliffs, 20,000 rock carvings and a strong history of human occupation that dates back 12,000 years.
- The Dead Sea is actually a lake that's bordered by Jordan to the east and Israel and the West Bank to the west. The 'sea' sits 400 metres below sea level and the water is nearly 10 times more salty than most oceans. Aptly named because nothing can live in the water, that doesn't put off humans and bathing is must. The high salt levels make floating a breeze and the mineral-rich mud is believed to have therapeutic qualities that will make your skin shine!
My Travel Experience Review
This escorted tour ticks all the boxes for great value and incredible highlights. In addition to the accommodation, sightseeing and transport around Israel and Jordan, all flights are included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This escorted tour departs Australia on the following dates for the lowest prices:
2022 - 20 August, 08 October, 12 November
2023 - 04 March, 27 April, 19 August, 02 September, 21 October, 11 November
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking. Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost.
Solo traveller options
This tours offers the flexibility for solo travellers to share a room with a traveller of the same gender for the twin price. If you would prefer to have your own private room, then we are happy to arrange that for you and please contact us for the single supplement.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
Pay Less to Book
New bookings on this tour only need to pay AU$250 per person deposit to confirm your tour reservation.
When booking international flights, an additional payment may be required to secure special airfares.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price was applicable on 14 May 2022 and is based on lead-price departure(s). Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.