14-Day Morocco Discovery
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Local experience or activity
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- International flights
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Morocco Tour Overview
Uncover the hidden gems of Morocco on this 14-day adventure through the desert, coast and bustling cities.
Follow your guide through mosques, museums, palaces and medinas as you journey through Marrakech, Casablanca, Fes and Rabat. Get your camera ready for scenic hikes through the rocky landscapes of Dadès Valley.
Join local Saharan villagers for dinner and dances around a campfire in the desert. Ride camelback like a true adventurer from one campsite to the next. Get the engines revving for quad biking through the Saharan dunes. Then finish off your adventure in the seaside towns of Agadir and Essaouira, embracing the laid-back Moroccan way of life.SEE THE BROCHURE
Inclusions at a glance
- Accommodation – 4- & 3-star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara.
- Meals – 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Transportation – Air-conditioned modern coach or mini-bus, 4X4 Jeep.
- Airport Transfers – Arrival transfer on day 1 & return shuttle on last day of the tour.
- Tour Guiding Services – experienced local guides.
- Safari – 4×4 Jeep Safari & Camel Safari
- Sightseeing – see the itinerary for entrance fees:
- Saadian Tombs
Bahia Palace & Dar Si Said Museum
Hassan II Mosque
Anfa Residential Quarter
- United Nations Square
Bab Bouloud Gate (Royal Palace)
Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss
- Karaouine Medina and Mellah
Djeema El – Fna Square
Bou Inania Medersa
- Saadian Tombs
- Atlas Mountains
National Park of Ain Aserdoun
Ait Ben Haddou
Zagora & M’Hamid
Agadir & Essaouira
- Discover the best of Morocco from the iconic cities to sea and dunes with a local guide over 14 days with all breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners included.
- Spend 2 nights sleeping in the Sahara at a sedentary desert camp site with days spent exploring the dunes on included 4×4 Jeep safaris and camel treks.
- Pack your swimsuit for the sandy beaches and seaside resorts of Agadir! Plus, feast on the famous local seafood in the portside town of Essaouira.
- Get a taste for ‘real’ Morocco with a guided city tours through Fes, Casablanca, Rabat and Marrakech
- Hike through the other-worldly landscapes of the High Atlas Mountains on a 2-3hour walking tour with visits to local Berber Villages in the Dades Valley.
- Stay in carefully selected 4- & 3-star hotels with included airport transfers on the first and last day of tour. Plus, travel in the comfort of air-conditioned, private coaches with no long night drives.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
Marrakech City Tour
Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis, Moulay Driss, Fes
Fes City Tour
Fes, Ifran, Azrou, Todra, Dades Valley
Dadès Valley, Ait Ben Hadou, Ouarzazate
Ouarzazate, Zagora, Jeep Safari, M’hamid, Desert Camp
M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert, Zagora, Desert Camp
Tour ends in Marrakech
More about Morocco
My Travel Experience Review
Morocco is one of those destinations where you'll benefit greatly from being on an escorted tour. This trip offers the comfort of 4- and 3-star hotels, many meals and sightseeing with expert local guides.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour departs on select dates in 2023, from April to December.
The dates listed are for lead-price tours and other departures are available at higher prices. Price may vary or change without notice, depending on your travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and cost. Contact us for travel options at other times.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is just a guide and details will be confirmed upon confirmation.
If you book fights, you will be advised of the flight details and check-in times when your airfare reservation is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, road conditions, desert accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required. Advertised price was correct as of 28 February 2023.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.