- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Cruise as per itinerary
- Cruise meals and non-chargeable entertainment
- Escorted tour
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professionally guided local tours
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Cruise gratuities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Experience Scandinavia at an extraordinary time of the year, when the winter months set the perfect scene for the northern lights.
Fly to Norway and being the adventure in Oslo, where you’ll tour the city’s sights before jetting to Kirkenes to embark on a coastal cruise unlike any other.
The spectacular voyage docks in 33 ports and the Hurtigruten ship is specially designed to explore the Norwegian coastline. Sail through the Lofoten and Vesteralen islands, cross the Arctic Circle, cruise the magical Helgeland Coast, discover the colourful history of remote communities and complete the journey in the 900-year-old harbour town of Bergen, that was established by Viking King Olav.
This Nordic cruise package is a rare opportunity for travellers to experience the natural wonders and stunning beauty of northern Scandinavia. Plus, time it right and you could witness the night skies ablaze of colour as aurora borealis, or the northern lights, put on a breathtaking display!SEE FULL ITINERARY
Book quickly to save on this extraordinary Nordic adventure – space is limited and these prices are subject to change any time!
Lowest price departures:
2022 – 26 November
2023 – 26 February; 4, 12, 18 March
Inside Cabin – from $5999 per person, twin share
Outside Cabin – from $6199 per person, twin share
Note: Prices are per person, based on twin share. Please contact us for single rates. Rates in AUD are subject to currency fluctuations and confirmation by the airlines, cruise company and local operators.
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Oslo and from Bergen
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth or Brisbane. Extra $295 from Hobart.
- Intra-flight: Oslo-Kirkenes
- 8 nights accommodation
- 2 nights Oslo
- 5 nights aboard Hurtigruten ship, standard inside cabin
- 1 night Bergen
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- Port fees
- 19 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners with wine or beer
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visit Oslo’s world-famous open-air Vigeland Sculpture Park brimming with over 200 sculptures
- Embark on the coastal cruise in scenic Kirkenes, a small town near the Russian border
- Dock in 33 ports of call. Your ship is uniquely designed to explore the Norwegian coastline
- Enjoy sailing through the Lofoten and Vesteralen islands renowned for their spectacular beauty
- Dock in the port town of Svolvaer, the quaint capital of the Lofoten Islands
- Cruise the magical Helgeland Coast with vistas of thousands of islets and steep granite walls
- Cross the Arctic Circle, a special moment on your journey south along Norway’s coast
- Dock in ancient Trondheim, with its colourful history mirrored in its handsome architecture
- Leisure time in Bergen, the 900-year-old harbor town established by Viking King Olav
More about Norway
My Travel Experience Review
What a Nordic adventure, with stays in Oslo and Bergen and a 5-night cruise in Norway. Plus this special package includes many meals, sightseeing excursions and flights from Australia.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
Lowest rates for this cruise and tour deal is based on the following dates:
2022 – 26 November
2023 - 26 February; 4, 12, 18 March
Price may vary or change without notice, depending on your travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and cost. Let us know if you'd like to travel at other times of the year.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is just a guide and details will be confirmed upon confirmation.
If you book international flights, you will be advised of the flight details and check-in times when your reservation is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, cruising conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email [email protected]. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited period and can be withdrawn any time. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email [email protected].
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.