CAPE TOWN TO CAIRO
South Africa & Egypt with Nile Cruise &
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport meet and greet
- Baggage charge
- Cruise as per itinerary
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Internal flights
- International flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified
- Camera and video permits
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
South Africa & Egypt Tour Overview
This South Africa and Egypt combination is packed with inclusions and is the ideal blend of cultural experiences, historic wonders and amazing wildlife viewing!
Fly to Cape Town, where you begin with an orientation tour of the city. After a quick flight to Johannesburg, swap the city for a game reserve in Limpopo Province, home to an impressive selection of large mammals including the Big Five (lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhino).
Next, fly to Cairo to tick off more bucket list experiences in Egypt. Encounter the Great Pyramids at Giza and the Valley of the Kings. Explore ancient temples, including Philae and Luxor. Embark on a 5-star cruise down the Nile on a ship with a sundeck and swimming pool. Finally, enjoy two nights at an all-inclusive resort on the Red Sea.
Inclusions at a glance
- Flights – International return economy airfares to Cape Town & from Cairo
- Intra flights: Cape Town-Johannesburg, Johannesburg-Cairo, Cairo-Aswan
- International flights include checked baggage, all fees & taxes
South Africa Inclusions:
- 6 nights accommodation
- 4 nights Cape Town
- 2 nights Limpopo Province
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing & game drives as per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Airport transfers – meet & assist at Cairo airport
- 8 nights accommodation
- 5 nights in hotels with private en-suite facilities
- 3 nights on board a 5-star Nile cruise on full board basis
- Daily breakfast, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Transportation in private air-conditioned coach/minibus
- English-speaking Egyptologist tour leader
- Experience Cape Town on a panoramic city tour
- Game drives in magnificent Limpopo Province
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- See the Pyramid of Zoser; Egypt’s first pyramid
- Explore the Philae Temple
- Discover the Temple of Kom-Ombo
- Explore the Karnak Temple Complex
- Visit the Temple of Luxor
- Explore the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut; Egypt’s only female Pharaoh
- Marvel at the Colossi of Memnon
- Visit the Egyptian Museum to see mummies, sarcophagi and more
- Enjoy a tour of Cairo; Egypt’s capital city
- Shop for souvenirs at the Khan El Khalili bazaar
- Enjoy a 5-star cruise down the Nile on a ship with sundeck and swimming pool
- Enjoy a two-night stay in an all-inclusive Red Sea resort
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
- DAY 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
Depart for South Africa
Arrive in Cape Town
Cape Town City Tour
Full Day in Cape Town
Full Day in Cape Town
Flight to Johannesburg, Evening Game Drive
Morning and Afternoon Game Drives
Depart South Africa for Egypt
Arrive in Cairo
Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Sakkara
Aswan - Philae Temple - Nile Cruise
Kom-Ombo - Nile Cruise
Luxor - Karnak Temple - Nile Cruise
Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut - Hurghada
Hurghada: Free Day
Hurghada - Cairo
End of tour in Cairo – Fly to Australia
More about Egypt Discover Egypt
More about South Africa
My Travel Experience Review
You'll benefit greatly from being on an escorted tour in South Africa and Egypt. This trip is an amazing combination of must-see sights and included activities. Plus, this package includes airfare from Australia and all flights.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
Departs Fridays from Australia:
2023 – from 13 October to 24 November
2024 – from 16 to 23 February & 19 April to 22 November
Price may vary or change without notice, depending on your travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and cost.
Let us know if you would like to travel at other times of the year.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is just a guide and details will be confirmed upon confirmation.
When you book international flights, you will be advised of the flight details and check-in times when your reservation is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
The travel deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Lead price was correct as of 3 April 2023.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.