- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Baggage charge
- International flights from Australia
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified
- Escorted tour
- Personal expenses
Now’s the time to start thinking about where you want to go in 2022. Not only because we’ve been cooped up for so long, but because early bird airfare deals have landed!
Book flights with Emirates and get FREE Emirates Travel Insurance, Free 30 days change of mind and Free change of dates due to COVID-19 disruptions!
All Emirates flight tickets booked from 1 April to 30 November, 2021, for travel until 31 May, 2022, automatically come with free Multi Risk Travel Insurance:
- No age limit, covers trip cancellation, baggage, emergency medical, COVID-related medical & unexpected quarantine allowance, plus much more
- Up to US$500,000 for overseas medical expenses and emergency evacuation
- Up to US$7,500 if your trip is cancelled due to contracting COVID-19 or for other reasons named in the policy
- Up to US$7,500 if your trip is cut short due to you or a relative falling ill overseas, including contracting COVID-19, and you need to return home
See the Book With Confidence tab for more information and insurance conditions.
Airfare of the Week
Fly to London from $1899*
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Valid for departures from 20 February to 30 June & 15 August to 30 November
Ask us for travel at other times of the year or for flights to other European cities!
*Prices are subject to confirmation from the airline and may not be available on every flight. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply. Changes are permitted and professional service fees apply.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
Board your overnight flight to Europe!
Enjoy the in-flight service aboard Emirates.
Arrive - London
Welcome to London, where you can discover all the city's great sights.
We can assist with hotels, tours and more to make the most of your trip before it's time to board your flight home!
More about United Kingdom
My Travel Experience Review
Airfares of the week offer the best value deals. Flights include checked baggage plus all airline fees and government taxes. Now's the time to take off with a great airfare deal!
More about this tour
Flights depart Australia on select dates:
2022 – 20 February to 30 June & 15 August to 30 November.
Airfares are available from 01 July to 14 August, 2022, at a higher price.
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking. Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost. Contact us to find out about departures at other times of the year.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email [email protected]. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or text +61 437 851 966 (from overseas or via mobile).
Emirates Free Multi Risk Travel Insurance
Free Emirates Travel Insurance, Free 30 days change of mind, Free change of dates due to COVID-19-related issues.
Every Emirates ticket sold comes with automatic free Multi Risk Travel Insurance:
- No age limit, covers trip cancellation, baggage, emergency medical, COVID-related medical & unexpected quarantine allowance, plus much more.
- Tickets booked from 1 April 2021 for travel up until 31 May 2022.
- All tickets issued from 1 April 2021 will be automatically valid for travel for 24 months.
- Within that time, you have the flexibility to change the dates or ask for a refund at no extra charge.
The travel insurance benefits of your cover:
- Up to USD 500,000 for overseas medical expenses and emergency evacuation.
- Up to USD 7,500 if your trip is cancelled due to contracting COVID‑19 or for other reasons named in the policy.
- Up to USD 7,500 if your trip is cancelled or cut short if the school year is extended due to COVID‑19 beyond the departure date, and you or a relative is a full‑time teacher, full‑time employee, or a student at a primary or secondary school.
- Up to USD 7,500 if your trip is cut short due to you or a close relative falling ill overseas, including contracting COVID‑19, and you need to return home.
- Up to USD 7,500 if you have to abandon your travels for failing a COVID‑19 test or medical screening at the airport.
- USD 150 per day, per person for up to 14 consecutive days if you test positive for COVID‑19 and are unexpectedly placed into mandatory quarantine while overseas.
Full change-of-mind deposit is refundable up until 30 days after booking made.
Change of tour dates is permitted until 45 days prior to departure to same or similar tour only. Inside 45 days normal terms and cancellation fees apply.
Emirates do not charge change fees, however in some cases you may be required to upgrade to a higher airfare. There will also be a AU$75 per person refund airline processing fee.
For flight tickets booked for travel from 01 June 2022 the tickets are valid for 12 months and you are still entitled to complimentary travel insurance (as of 26 October 2021).
Free Multi Risk Travel Insurance from Emirates is available until further notice and Emirates reserves the right to extend or end the programme at any time.
Book With Confidence - Early Bird Special
This airfare has special Book With Confidence conditions that give you greater flexibility and peace of mind when you book in 2021.
When you book early, if you need to change your tour dates due to COVID19 travel restrictions, you will receive travel credits to the same value as your original tour.
Important to know:
- Travel credits are non-refundable.
- Date changes must be made 60 days prior to departure or fees will apply as per standard standard Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Airfares are non-refundable once tickets are issued and separate future travel credit conditions apply.
- These conditions only apply to this tour and/or flights if confirmed arrangements are disrupted or cancelled due to COVID19.
New safety measures and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
Travel requirements for flights:
Airlines are implementing a number of enhanced health and safety protocols on their flights. These additional precautions have been introduced to help prevent the transmission of Covid-19 and to help ensure that passengers are as safe and protected as possible while on board.
Negative PCR or Antigen Tests
All travellers, regardless of their vaccination status, will be asked to produce a negative PCR test or negative Antigen test in order to embark on flights.
Face masks and sanitising
Passengers will be required to bring their own mask and wear it at all (required) times. We ask that our travellers familiarise themselves with the best way to use, clean and store face masks (especially if they are reusable). Travellers should bring their own face masks for use throughout the journey as well as spares. Always remember to practice good hygiene and wash or sanitise your hands frequently. Travel tip: Plastic bags are good for storing used face masks.
Adequate Travel Insurance
It's recommended that all travellers have adequate travel insurance before embarking on trip. Your policy of insurance is required to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation - medical and non-medical) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; protection against any Covid-related claims and other expenses.
These guidelines are subject to change as the global situation evolves. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. social distancing and mask-wearing) will vary in different regions. We will defer to local health authorities for best practices in their region. Check with your home country's policies on testing and post-trip self-isolation as well as the latest travel advisories.
How to make a booking:
This early bird airfare deal is valid until 30 November 2021 and may change without notice.
Price is correct as of 15 November 2021. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email [email protected].
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.