- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport transfers
- Escorted tour
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professionally guided local tours
- Any items or services not specified
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Join our exciting Europe and Britain tour!
Fly to London where the adventure begins with an extended stay and sightseeing of the iconic city. On day-five join the tour of the UK and start on a high with punting down the river in Cambridge. Visit Hadrian’s Wall and journey to Edinburgh. Behold Loch Ness and roam through the Scottish Highlands. End 7-day Great Britain tour with visits to Liverpool and Wales.
Then, experience bucket-list attractions in Paris before travelling to the Swiss Alps. End on a high note as you cross through the Rhine Valley and visit the capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. This combined Britain and Europe tour package offers the trip of a lifetime!
SEE THE ITINERARY
The lowest priced packages depart Australia on the following dates:
2023: 29 March, 10 May, 07 June, 02 August
2024: 28 March, 09 May, 06 June, 01 August
Note: Prices can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Contact us for current rates and travel at other times of the year.
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy airfares to London
- Fly from most Australian capital cities
- 17 nights in twin share hotel rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room on tour
- 13 breakfasts, 8 dinners (on tour only)
Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any public transport used as part of the tour days (excludes free days)
- Services of your English-speaking tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip
- All taxes and fees included
- London City Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass
- Hop on Hop off Bus London sightseeing
- Visit Cambridge and take a punting trip along the river
- Wander the medieval streets of York
- Enjoy a traditional Yorkshire roast dinner
- See the impressive Angel of the North
- Experience Hadrian’s Wall; built in 122AD!
- Spend time in Jedburgh; a town on the Scottish Border
- Orientation tour of Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital
- Explore Loch Ness; home to the mythical Loch Ness Monster
- Sip on Scottish whisky in Fort William
- Visit Glen Coe; a scenic Scottish valley
- Drive through Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Stop at the world-famous Gretna Green
- Visit the idyllic English Lake District
- Driving tour of Liverpool
- Explore Stratford-upon-Avon; the birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Photo stop at one of Wales’ most impressive castles
- Driving tour of Cardiff; the capital of Wales
- Visit the stunning city of Bath
- Driving tour of Paris
- Taste French cuisine in Paris
- Explore Burgundy, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Scenic mountain drive to Switzerland
- Cruise down the Rhine River
- Wine tasting experience in the Rhine Valley
- Visit the Riekermolen Windmill
- Learn about how traditional Dutch cheese and clogs are made
- Canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Farewell dinner in Amsterdam
- Visit Bruges, a historic Belgian city
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
- DAY 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
- DAY 18
- DAY 19
Fly to London, UK
London Day Tour - Hop On Hop Off Bus
London free day
London - Cambridge - Yorkshire
Hadrian's Wall - Jedburgh - Edinburgh
Edinburgh free day
Loch Ness - Scottish Highlands
Gretna Green - Lake District - Liverpool
Stratford-Upon-Avon - Wales
Bath - Stonehenge - London
London - Paris
Paris free day
Burgundy - Swiss Alps
Swiss Alps free day
Swiss Alps - Rhine Valley
Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Bruges - London
Depart London - Fly to Australia
More about Belgium
More about England
More about France
More about Germany
More about Netherlands
More about Scotland
More about Switzerland
More about Wales
My Travel Experience Review
This Britain and Europe tour covers the highlights and has the ideal balance of included activities and free time. The tour includes sightseeing and many meals. Also international flights from Australia are included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour departs in 2023 and 2024 and the lowest price departures are on the following dates:
2023: 29 March, 10 May, 07 June, 02 August
2024: 28 March, 09 May, 06 June, 01 August
Prices can vary, depending on your travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and current rates.
Let us know if you'd like to travel at other times of the year.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is a guide only and will be confirmed by our office.
If you book international flights, you will be advised of your flight details and check-in times when your booking is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
Safe travel requirements:
International regulations are constantly changing as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Travellers may need to be prepared to take a COVID-19 test prior to departure from Australia and be able to provide proof of their fully vaccinated status.
Local authorities, as well as airlines and cruise companies, may have additional requirements in place for departures. We recommend you check these in advance and again before arriving at the airport. If you're transiting through other destinations during your trip, check on any local requirements at each transit destination and confirm any specific requirements for onward travel with your airline.
Only get tested through verified official testing centres. Scammers are taking advantage of travellers by charging for fake tests. If you're unsure where to get tested, contact the local health authority for advice.
You may still need to provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result even if you've been vaccinated. If you've had a COVID-19 vaccine, you should carry your vaccination certificate along with your negative PCR test results while travelling from/to Australia, especially if you have one or more transit stops. Some destinations may ask for proof of testing and vaccination before allowing you to transit through or cross their border.
These guidelines are subject to change as the global situation evolves. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. covid testing, social distancing, mask-wearing etc.) will vary in different regions. It's your responsibility to check with local health authorities for best practices in their region.
How to make a booking:
The tour deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Published price is correct as of 01 October 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.