- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Internal flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- International flights from Australia
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Visa handling fees
Experience the best of Vietnam and Cambodia on this 15-day trip packed with cultural discovery, picturesque scenery, ancient history and mouth-watering cuisines.
Sail the serene waters of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay. Explore the imperial cities, ancient wonders, and rich war history of Vietnam. Kick back and relax with two domestic flights through Vietnam to save on transit time.
Cruise amongst the lush greenery and buzzy floating markets of the mighty Mekong River. Embrace the organised chaos in Cambodia’s capital and learn of treasured traditions including making silk and Khmer pottery. Marvel at the world’s largest and most impressive religious complex – The Temples of Angkor Wat!
This fast-paced adventure through Vietnam and Cambodia is filled with authentic, unique and unforgettable adventures!SEE FULL ITINERARY
Get in early to take advantage of these 2023 special deals that are only available for a limited time!
From $1999 per person – 08 July; 16, 30 September; 14 October; 09 December
From $2199 per person – 15 April; 13, 20 May; 10 June; 22, 29 July; 12, 19 August
From $2399 per person – 07, 21 January; 04, 18, 25 February; 04, 11, 18 March; 01, 29 April; 06, 27 May; 03, 17, 24 June; 03 August; 02 September; 28 October; 04 25 November; 20 December
Note: Prices are per person, based on twin share. Prices in AUD are subject to confirmation at time of booking and can change without notice. Booking conditions apply.
Inclusions at a glance
- Accommodation – 13 nights in 5- & 4-star hotels, free WiFi (where available)
- 1 night on a traditional junk boat on Halong Bay
- Meals – 14 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Transportation – Air-conditioned coach or mini-bus
- Speedy boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Airport transfers for the included domestic flights on the tour
- Flights – Fly between Hanoi to Danang & Hue to Cho Chi Minh
- Cruise – Halong Bay Cruise on a traditional junk boat
- Services of experienced junk boat crew
- Sightseeing – Local tours & sightseeing per itinerary
- Escorted tour – Services of experienced English-speaking local guides
- All guides are licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Hit all the unmissable highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia through lively cities, floating villages, lush countryside towns and ancient wonders of the world.
- Stay in carefully selected hotels with all breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner included. Plus, two included domestic flights to save on travel time in Vietnam.
- Get ready to pinch yourself as you stand amongst the world’s largest temple complex – Angkor Wat. This UNESCO World Heritage-listed site is the prized heart and soul of Cambodia!
- Spend a day cruising along the lush green wetlands and floating villages of the Mekong Delta! Keep an eye out for tasty local dishes sold by the smiley locals.
- Follow your local guide on an included city tour to the highlights of Hanoi, Hue, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh and more.
- Learn of war history, historic dynasties and captivating cultures as you explore small villages and ancient cities throughout northern Vietnam and central Cambodia.
- Shape your South East Asian adventure with unforgettable optional extras such as Kayaking in Halong Bay, guided Hoi An tours on vintage Vespas, Vietnamese cooking classes, Cu Chi Tunnel tour, or visit the Gold Hand Bridge for epic panoramic views and photo opportunities!
More about Cambodia
More about Vietnam
My Travel Experience Review
Vietnam and Cambodia are two destinations where you'll benefit from tours with local guides. This trip is an affordable option with a good balance of included activities and free time. Plus, enjoy the comforts and 5- and 4-star hotels.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour departs on select dates in 2023:
Low Season – 08 July; 16, 30 September; 14 October; 09 December
Mid Season – 15 April; 13, 20 May; 10 June; 22, 29 July; 12, 19 August
High Season – 07, 21 January; 04, 18, 25 February; 04, 11, 18 March; 01, 29 April; 06, 27 May; 03, 17, 24 June; 03 August; 02 September; 28 October; 04 25 November; 20 December
Contact us to check availability on your preferred departure.
Prices will vary depending your travel dates.
Price may vary or change without notice, depending on your travel date.
Please contact us if you wish to travel at other times of the year.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is just a guide and details will be confirmed upon confirmation.
If you book international flights, you will be advised of the flight details and check-in times when your reservation is confirmed.
Is this tour right for you?
This program is moderately active. Walking is done over various surfaces. The pacing is moderate as numerous sites are included. The longest day spent on the bus is between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, which is approximately 7 hours and this journey is not escorted.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) and tour companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
Travel restrictions & entry requirements
As the global COVID-19 situation evolves, it's important that you are up to date with requirements of the places that you will be visiting (including any transit ports) and it's your responsibility to have any necessary documentation. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. vaccination policies, covid testing, social distancing, mask-wearing etc.) will vary in different regions. It's your responsibility to check with local health authorities for best practices in their region.
How to make a booking:
The flash sale must be booked by 29 November 2022. Tour prices are valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Published price is correct as of 21 November 2022. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.