20-Day Mexico & Cuba
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- International flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
This vibrant tour uncovers the real Mexico and Cuba!
Starting in Mexico, this is your chance to tour the country’s National Palace and Palacio de Bellas Artes. Visit Casa Azul, the museum dedicated to the life of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, and explore the archaeological site of Teotihuacán, also known as the City of the Gods. Take a walking tour of Queretaro, renowned for its magnificent Spanish colonial architecture. Enjoy San Miguel Allende, whose history is intertwined with Mexican Independence. Travel via the lush farmlands of El Bajio to the silver mining town of Guanajuato. Of course, a deep dive into Mexican culture wouldn’t be complete with exploring Guadalajara, the quintessential Mexican city where tequila and Mariachi were born.
Next, fly from Mexico to Havana and engage in the lively culture, enthralling history and breathtaking beauty of this evocative and vibrant Caribbean island. Saunter down Trinidad’s cobble-stoned streets, discover Havana’s secrets through the windows of degenerate colonial buildings and let yourself move to the cool beat of Vinales. Pristine beaches, pirates, salsa and Che are all on the agenda on a tour that aims to constantly excite, enthuse and enlighten.
From the must-see sights of Mexico City to the many highlights of Havana, you will enjoy all that these great nations have to offer. The only difficult part of the tour is when it comes to an end and it’s time to say goodbye.SEE THE ITINERARY
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy class airfares to Mexico City & Havana
- Fly from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (a surcharge applies from other cities)
- 8 Nights hotel accommodation in Mexico
- 11 nights local Casa Particulars (Cuban B&Bs)
- Daily breakfasts
- Other meals as per the itinerary
- Dedicated coach transportation in Mexico
- Private minivan in Cuba
- Local Viazul bus & taxi in Cuba
- English-speaking tour guides in Cuba and Mexico
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- In Mexico, visit Casa Azúl, the museum dedicated to the life of artist Frida Kahlo
- Tour Mexico City’s historic centre, including the National Palace and Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Visit the mysterious archaeological site of Teotihuacán, also known as the City of the Gods
- Walking tour of Queretaro, known for its magnificent Spanish colonial architecture
- Enjoy San Miguel Allende, whose history is intertwined with Mexican Independence
- Travel via the lush farmlands of El Bajío to Guanajuato known for its silver mining history
- In Morelia, a UNESCO Site, view the elegant historic centre and inspirational cathedral
- Visit the House of Eleven Courtyards, housing small shops where artisans display their wares
- Explore Guadalajara, the quintessential Mexican city where tequila and mariachi were born
- In Cuba, enjoy guided orientation walks at each destination
- Swim and snorkel at the Bay of Pigs
- Che Guevara Memorial and Museum, Santa Clare
- Enjoy an informal salsa lesson in Trinidador Vinales
- Visit the tobacco farm and drying house in Vinales
- Lunch at an organic farm in Vinales
- Havana city tour in a convertible classic car
- Learn how to make the perfect Mojito in Havana
- Enjoy a rooftop dinner in Havana
- Visit a rum museum in Havana
- Uncover the mystery of how Cuba’s famous cigars area made at Partagas Cigar Factory
- Visit Callejon de Hamel in Havana
- Take a fascinating walking tour to discover the secrets of Old Havana
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAYS 14 & 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
- DAY 18
- DAY 19
- DAY 20
Fly to Mexico - Arrive Mexico City
Coyoacán, Mexico City Tour
Teotihuacán, Travel to San Miguel de Allende
City Tour of San Miguel de Allende
Guanajuato, Travel to Morelia
Travel to Guadalajara
Walking Tour of Guadalajara, Tlaquepaque Artisan Square
Depart Mexico, Fly to Cuba
Havana free day
Cienfuegos via Bay of Pigs
Trinidad via Santa Clara
Return to Havana
Havana walking tour
Cigar Factory & Rum Museum
Havana free day
Depart Cuba, fly to Australia
More about Cuba
More about Mexico
My Travel Experience Review
It's a great combination of escorted tours in Mexico and Cuba that have the right balance of included activities and time to explore on your own. Accommodation, transportation, guided sightseeing, many meals and flights from Australia are included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This escorted tour departs on select dates in 2023 and 2024.
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking. Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, road conditions, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price was applicable on 13 January 2023 and is based on lead-price departure(s). Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.