Golden Triangle Tour with
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport meet and greet
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- Rail travel as per itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Camera and video permits
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- International flights
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Visa handling fees
Experience India’s delightful diversity and vibrant culture on the Best of India tour. With its vast history, century-old traditions and authentic lifestyle, it provides an unforgettable experience.
Venture on the Golden Triangle route through Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, while embracing the world-famous sites as well as hidden gems. Stand in awe at the Taj Mahal, a moment to remember forever. Then travel by sleeper train to Varanasi and witness the Aaarti ceremony, a renowned Hindu religious ritual.SEE THE ITINERARY
Tour Special Deals
Choose when you wish to travel in 2023 for the best tour deals.
- From $1299 per person: 09 or 29 July 2023
- From $1399 per person: 15 April, 27 May, 17 June, 2023
- From $1499 per person: 21 January, 11 February, 04 or 25 March, 06 May, 19 August, 09 or 30 September, 21 October, 11 November, 02 December, 2023
Want to include flights from Australia? Contact us for the latest airfare deals!
Please note: Prices are per person, based on twin share, and on offer for a limited time. Single rates are available on request. Prices in AUD are subject to change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Inclusions at a glance
- Transfers – Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Accommodation – 7 nights in 3-4 star hotels
- 2 nights overnight sleeper trains, Agra to Varanasi & Varanasi to Delhi
- Meals – 9 breakfasts, drinking water supplied in the coach
- Transportation – travel by air-conditioned mini-bus or coach as per itinerary
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort & Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Train between Agra, Varanasi & Delhi
- Escorted tour – Services of experiences guide licenced by Ministry of Tourism
- Local sightseeing: please note, entrance fees are not included, see the brochure for details
- Red Fort
- Qutab Minar
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Amber Fort
- City Palace
- Hawa Mahal
- Galta Temple
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Tulsi Manas Temple
- Explore India’s chaotic cities, learn of incredible history and soak in the spirituality and authenticity of local culture, cuisines and traditions.
- Stay in carefully selected 4 & 3-star hotels with all breakfasts and airport transfers included.
- Travel in private, air-conditioned coaches with your local guide. This trip also includes two overnight train journeys to maximise on discovery time.
- Begin in Delhi, exploring Old Delhi’s magnificent sites including the Red Fort and Jama Masjid Mosque. Then, hop onboard a traditional rickshaw through the bustling city of New Delhi – where old and new blend to one epic atmosphere.
- With your local guide, visit the unmissable wonders of the Golden Triangle – from Delhi to Agra and Jaipur.
- Witness sunset from the jaw-droppingly picturesque Taj Mahal near Agra, explore the royal palaces of Jaipur and play the nation’s favourite sport (aka Cricket) while staying at an organic farm retreat in Dausa!
- Take an included sunrise boat ride down the River Ganges in Varanasi to witness the spiritual and touching tradition of cremation and salvation at the Ghats of the Ganges riverbank.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- Day 10
Delhi City Tour
Dausa, Agra, Taj Mahal
Agra, Varanasi (Overnight train)
Varanasi, Delhi (Overnight train)
Tour ends in Delhi
More about India
My Travel Experience Review
This top value tour includes accommodation, services of local guides, transport around India and incredible highlights.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, full itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour departs Delhi on the following dates:
2023 - 21 January, 11 February, 4 or 25 March, 15 April, 6 or 27 May, 17 June, 09 or 29 July, 19 August, 9 or 30 September, 21 October, 11 November, 2 December
Departures are subject to availability and prices will vary depending on the travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost.
Let us know if you'd like to travel at other times of the year.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price was applicable on 21 November 2022 and is based on lead-price departure(s). Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.