19-Day Grand Tour of Italy
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Escorted tour
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Italy Tour Overview
Bask in the beauty of Italy and discover the must-see destinations of Rome, Venice, Florence, Pompeii and more!
See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and drink in the beauty of Cinque Terre. Admire the Tuscan countryside and explore stunning Sicily – a hotspot for Italian summer holidays. Experience ancient cities, historic monuments and marvel at Renaissance art. Not to forget the fantastic food, rich culture and beautiful landscapes at every turn – this is how to explore Italy!
Everything you want on an Italian holiday and more – this escorted journey is one of our most popular all-encompassing tours to Italy!SEE THE ITINERARY
Italy special deal
For a limited time you can save on this grand tour of Italy!
From $7499 per person in 2023 – depart 2 June, 25 August or 8 September
From $6499 per person with 2024 Early Bird Sale – depart 15 & 29 March; 12 & 26 April; 24 May; 7 June; 19 July; 2 & 31 August; or 13 September
To check availability and current prices, please call 1300 168 910 between 9:30am-4:30pm weekdays or email email@example.com today!
Note: Prices are per person, based on twin share. Single travellers can opt to share with another traveller for the same price, or pay a single supplement for a private room. Prices are subject to confirmation and can change without notice. Space is limited and booking conditions apply.
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy airfares to Rome
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- 16 nights in twin share hotel rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 1 night in twin share cabin on ferry with private en-suite facilities
- Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room/cabin
- 16 breakfasts, 7 dinners
Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Overnight ferry from Palermo to Naples
- Any public transport used as part of the tour days (excludes free days)
- Services of your English-speaking tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip
- All taxes and fees included
- Discover Rome on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy a welcome dinner in Rome
- Take a funicular ride to historic Orvieto
- See the top sights of Venice on an orientation tour
- Stop at Lake Garda; Italy’s biggest lake
- Explore Florence; the ‘Jewel of the Renaissance’
- Learn about the craft of Italian leather-making
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant in Florence
- Explore the colourful villages of Cinque Terre
- See the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit the gorgeous hill town of San Gimignano
- Taste Italian wine in Siena
- See Rome by night on a driving tour
- See Mount Vesuvius and explore the ruins of Pompeii
- Visit Matera; an ancient cave city
- Explore Alberobello; famous for its conical houses
- Catch a scenic ferry from mainland Italy to Sicily
- Discover Taormina; a hilltop town in Sicily
- Enjoy dinner at a beachside hotel in Taormina
- Visit Syracuse; a historic Sicilian city
- Explore the Valley of the Temples
- Visit Cefalù; home to Italy’s finest beaches
- See the sights on a walking tour of Palermo
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
- DAY 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
- DAY 18
- DAY 19
Arrive in Italy
Start tour in Rome
Rome: Free Day
Rome - Orvieto - Venice
Lake Garda - Florence - Tuscany
Cinque Terre - Pisa - Tuscany
San Gimignano - Siena - Rome
Rome: Free Day
Rome - Pompeii - Sorrento
Sorrento: Free Day
Sorrento - Matera - Alberobello
Alberobello - Taormina
Taormina: Free Day
Taormina - Syracuse - Agrigento
Agrigento - Cefalù - Palermo
Palermo: Free Day
End of tour in Rome – Fly to Australia
More about Europe
More about Italy
My Travel Experience Review
This escorted group tour covers all the essential highlights of Italy. Plus flights from Australia are included. Single travellers have the option to share or pay a supplement to ensure a private room on tour.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This escorted tour includes flights from Australia and departs on select dates:
2023 - 2 June, 25 August or 8 September
2024 - 15 & 29 March; 12 & 26 April; 24 May; 7 June; 19 July; 2 & 31 August; or 13 September
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking.
Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost.
Contact us to find out about departures at other times of the year.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions in the itinerary are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, ocean conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or text +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
How to make a booking:
This early bird deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Prices were correct as of 2 May 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.