- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- First class hotels
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Porterage (up to two bags per person)
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Italy to Slovenia tour overview
This scenic journey takes you from Italy’s spectacular lake region, to the picturesque villages of Switzerland, Austria’s Tyrolean Alps and beautiful Slovenia.
Begin in Lecco with a cruise on magnificent Lake Como. From here, see the exquisite village of Bellagio then cross the border to Austria and the lakeside city of Lucerne. On the way to Innsbruck, stop in the storybook Principality of Liechtenstein. Enjoy following in the footsteps of Julie Andrews and the famous Sound of Music movie locations in Salzburg, before a two-night stay in operatic city of Vienna. Finally, travel south to Slovenia and view the open-air markets and impressive architecture of Ljubljana.SEE FULL ITINERARY
Inclusions at a glance
- International Flights – return economy airfare to Milan & from Ljubljana
- Fly from Australian capital cities (price may vary depending on the city)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights accommodation in 3- to 5-star hotels
- 2 nights Lecco
- 2 nights Lucerne
- 1 night Innsbruck
- 2 nights Salzburg
- 2 nights Vienna
- 2 nights Ljubljana
- Hotel taxes, fees, service charges and Italian city taxes
- Hotel porterage
- 17 meals: 11 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- A scenic cruise on spectacular Lake Como takes you to the exquisite village of Bellagio
- Admire the 14th century medieval Chapel Bridge, forming the centerpiece of Lucerne’s townscape
- Travel via the scenic Vorarlberg Mountains and Austria’s Tyrolean Alps to pristine Innsbruck
- Tour Salzburg, celebrated as Mozart’s birthplace and setting of The Sound of Music
- In Vienna, visit the impressive Schonbrunn Palace, summer residence of the Habsburg emperors
- Discover the medieval Old Town of Granz and learn about its history
- Embark on a city tour of Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia, and admire its beautiful architecture
- Visit Bled Castle, an imposing medieval fortress, perched atop a steep cliff above the picturesque lake
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
Fly to Italy
Arrive in Milan, Travel to Lecco
Cross Lake Como to the Village of Bellagio
Lake Lugano, St. Gotthard Tunnel, Lucerne's Old City
Full Day in Lucerne
Liechtenstein en route to Innsbruck
Salzburg City Tour
Full Day in Salzburg
Travel to Vienna
Graz, Ljubljana City Tour
Visit Bled Island & Bled Castle
Depart Slovenia, Fly to Australia
More about Austria
More about Italy
More about Slovenia
More about Switzerland
My Travel Experience Review
This escorted group tour begins in Lake Como, Italy, and travels through Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia. Enjoy superior hotels, daily breakfast, coach transport, sightseeing and services of licensed tour guides. Plus, flights from Australia are included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This escorted tour departs on select dates between May and October.
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking.
Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost.
Contact us to find out about departures at other times of the year.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions in the itinerary are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
New safety measures and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
Safe Travel Requirements:
The tour operator may implement a number of enhanced health and safety protocols on their trips. These additional precautions have been introduced to help ensure that travellers and the tour team are as protected as much as possible while on tour.
Adequate Travel Insurance
All tour travellers are required to show proof of adequate travel insurance before embarking on tour. Your policy of insurance is required to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation - medical and non-medical) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; protection against any Covid-related claims and other expenses.
Check the current requirements
Travel guidelines are subject to change as the global situation evolves. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. social distancing and mask-wearing) will vary in different regions. The tour operator will defer to local health authorities for best practices in their region.
It's your responsibility to check with your home country's policies, as well as destinations that you will be visiting, on testing, travel requirements and the latest travel advisories.
It's important that you confirm that you have all the necessary documentation and are eligible to travel prior to booking and your departure.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Price was correct as of 3 July 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.