- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- First class hotels
- International flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
Turkey and Greece tour overview
Combine the history, culture and natural wonders of Turkey and Greece in one extraordinary holiday experience!
Begin in Turkey, where you can roam the incredible palaces, bazaars and mosques of Istanbul. Then journey into the bizarre as you explore other-worldly Cappadocian landscapes. Walk among the impressive ancient wonders of Pergamum and Ephesus, as well as the natural treasures of Pamukkale.
Fly to Athens, where you have 3 nights to explore the ancient capital before catching a ferry to the stunning Greek Islands of Mykonos, Ios and Santorini. Immerse yourself in the island life and follow your guide on orientation walks to learn about each island’s best beaches, sights and hidden gems.
Appreciate the comfort of premium hotels, along with the convenience and security of travelling on an escorted group tour. Experienced guides look after you throughout, to make sure you get the most out of the amazing journey!
SEE FULL ITINERARY
This exciting tour package departs Australia on Fridays, from 01 April to 15 October 2023.
There is a $750pp airfare surcharge during Easter and School Holiday travel dates.
Please note: prices in AUD are per person and subject to change without notice. Prices are based on twin share, please contact us for single traveller rates. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Inclusions at a glance
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Istanbul & from Athens
- Fly from Australian capital cities (surcharges may apply)
- One-way economy airfare from Istanbul to Athens
- Accommodation – 20 nights in hotels as per the itinerary, or similar properties
- 11 nights in Turkey in 4- & 5-star hotels
- 9 nights in Greece in 3- & 4-star hotels
- Meals – 20 breakfasts, 8 dinners
- Transportation – Air-conditioned, modern coach or mini-bus
- Economy class ferry transfers in the Greek Islands
- Tour Guiding – Services of experienced tour leaders
- Free Wi-Fi – Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- Sightseeing – As per the itinerary with local guides
- Feel the beating heart of Istanbul from your hotel in the old town beside monumental landmarks such as the Hagia Sophia. Join an optional Bosphorus Cruise to watch Europe and Asia unfold on your sides.
- In Turkey, stay in hand-picked, centrally located and authentic 5 & 4-Star hotels, and travel in private modern coaches.
- Travel with an expert local guide throughout your trip, get the best introduction and insights into Turkish culture.
- Visit the shores of Gallipoli to honour the fallen during one of the greatest battles of WWI & tour famous ancient cities in Anatolia; Troy, Pergamum, Asklepion and Cappadocia.
- Explore the well-preserved ruins of Ephesus delving into ancient times and soak in the gorgeous Library of Celsus.
- Enjoy the pristine bays and turquoise waters of Fethiye, visit the natural wonderland of Saklikent Gorge and take a boat trip to Dalyan along caretta carettas.
- Walk among cottonlike pools of travertine in Pamukkale and soak in the magical landscape of Cappadocia with options for an unforgettable hot-air ballooning adventure and Turkish Bath.
- No night drives in Turkey; however, some long rides are required to cover all these incredible places.
- Spend 3 nights at the gorgeous Greek Capital, exploring the ancient history and the colourful neighbourhoods of Athens.
- Take a ferry that’s designed for open seas and travel in comfort from Athens to the popular islands of Mykonos, Santorini and Ios.
- Stay in hand-picked, comfortable hotels and feast on the delights of the Mediterranean cuisine every day.
- Immerse yourself in the island life, enjoy marvellous beaches and endless summer parties, discover the fascinating history and most importantly, relax and recharge!
- Follow your guide on orientation walks on each island to learn about the best beaches, sights & locales as well as their hidden gems.
- Soak up the sunshine at the infamous Paradise Beach in Mykonos sipping cocktails and partying till sun down.
- Shape your holiday with options for visiting the incredible ruins on Delos Island (near Mykonos), quad biking and taking a boat trip to Santorini’s volcano.
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
- DAY 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
- DAY 18
- DAY 19
- DAY 20
- DAY 21
- DAY 22
Fly to Turkey
Fethiye, Saklıkent, Oludeniz
Fethiye, Dalyan, Fethiye
Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
Istanbul to Athens
Mykonos, Ios, Santorini
Depart Athens, Fly to Australia
More about Greece
More about Turkey Discover Turkey
- Drink a real Turkish coffee. This isn't just a heart-starter in the morning, it's a ritual that should be savoured and appreciated in a local cafe.
- Try a Turkish bath, or hammam. You'll be steamed, scrubbed and pounded in the quest for wellness, but it will be worth it and it's one of those things you need to do at least once in your life!
My Travel Experience Review
This Turkey and Greece tour combo is packed with highlights and offers ideal balance of included activities and free time. In addition to the comfortable 3-5 star hotels with daily breakfast, there's sightseeing and flights from Australia included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This trip departs Australia on Fridays from 01 April to 15 October 2023.
Prices can vary, depending on your travel date, and surcharges apply during Easter and School Holidays.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and current rates.
Tour start time
The start time will be confirmed by our office after booking.
When you book international flights, you will be advised of your flight details and check-in times when your booking is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
Safe travel requirements:
International regulations are constantly changing as the pandemic evolves. Travellers may need to be prepared to take a COVID-19 test prior to departure from Australia and may need to provide proof of their fully vaccinated status.
Local authorities, as well as airlines and tour companies, may have additional requirements in place for departures. We recommend you check these in advance and again before arriving at the airport.
Only get tested through verified official testing centres. Scammers are taking advantage of travellers by charging for fake tests. If you're unsure where to get tested, contact the local health authority for advice.
These guidelines and travel requirements can change without notice. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. covid testing, social distancing, mask-wearing etc.) will vary in different regions. It's your responsibility to check with local health authorities for best practices in their region and ensure you are eligible to travel prior to booking.
How to make a booking:
The deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Published price was correct as of 27 August 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.