- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport transfers
- Baggage charge
- International flights from Australia
- All meals
- Any items or services not specified
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
Hawaii has never looked better and it’s top of so many wish-lists for when international travel returns. Now’s the time to get in early to secure a great holiday deal!
Fly from Australia and touch down at Honolulu Airport, where you’ll be met and transferred to your Waikiki hotel. Queen Kapiolani Hotel is famously where Diamond Head meets Waikiki, thanks to its unobstructed views of the impressive crater. Located right on the edge of Kapiolani Park, just steps to the beach and central to all the great shopping, bars, restaurants and nightlife – this is the perfect Hawaii getaway!SEE THE BROCHURE
Inclusions at a glance
- Flights – Return economy airfare to Honolulu
- Fly from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney
- Flying with Qantas, Jetstar or Hawaiian Airlines with baggage included
- Transfers – Return airport transfers included
- Accommodation – 8 nights Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Standard city view room, based on twin share
- Hotel facilities include outdoor pool, bar, restaurant, fitness centre & more
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel is a renowned 4-star hotel with Top 10 TripAdvisor ranking
- Spend your days exploring Oahu or sitting by the pool with views of Diamond Head
- No matter the season, it’s always great tropical weather in Hawaii
- Enjoy exciting local experiences and learn there’s more to Hawaii than the tourist luau
- Book early on this independent holiday and enjoy unbeatable value!
- DAY 1
- DAYS 2-8
- DAY 9
Fly to Hawaii / Arrival
Fly from Australia to Hawaii.
On arrival you will be met at Honolulu Airport and transferred by shuttle bus to your hotel.
Please note your room may not be available when you arrive, if you are checking in before 3pm, but you can store you luggage and make use of the hotel facilities.
This is your time to soak up the sun on Waikiki Beach or get out and explore the island of Oahu.
Honolulu is famous for it's great restaurants, bargain shopping and fantastic choice of outdoor activities and watersports. The hotel can help recommend local tours or sightseeing options.
Sadly today is the day that it's time to say Aloha to Hawaii, check out of your hotel by 11am and be transferred to the airport in time for your departure flight. Please note that some flights to Australia depart early in the morning.
More about Hawaii
My Travel Experience Review
Decades of visiting Hawaii has taught us that location really matters. This trip stays at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel, which we love because it's at the quieter end of Waikiki and still close to the beach. The hotel has had a modern refurb but still maintained an air of old Hawaii and the aloha spirit. It also gets bonus points for being 8 nights, which is longer than many other deals and we include flights with baggage.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this trip brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary (where applicable) and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This trip departs daily between the following dates:
2022 - 06 October to 30 November
2023 - 01 February to 31 March, 20 April to 15 June, 15 July to 10 September, 06 October to 30 November
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability.
Contact us for options to travel at other times of the year.
In Hawaii, many hotels charge a compulsory local fee to cover amenities. On arrival at Queen Kapiolani Hotel you will be required to pay a daily Hospitality Fee of US$40 + taxes for all nightly reservations per room.
The following amenities are included:
- Dole Pineapple Whip tasting upon arrival at Aloha Whip
- 2 QK Reusable Bottles (souvenir gifts)
- High speed wireless Internet access
- 24 hour fitness centre
- In room digital safe
- In room refrigerator
- QK Hawaii postcards
- Ice/water stations
- Use of business centre
- Unlimited local and toll free telephone calls
- Daily surf demonstrations at Hans Hedemann Surf School
- Press reader (access to 6000 digital global newspapers/magazines)
- All suites include a kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator, bathrobes, slippers, coffee maker
- Beach chairs/towels (upon request and based on availability)
- Yoga on the Go sets including a carrying bag, jump rope, foam roller, multi pound fitness cables (upon request and based on availability)
- Discounts at Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium
- Complimentary Yoga, Lei Making and Run Club
- Weekly live music entertainment by local artists
Trip start time
The start time listed on this website is a guide only. If you book international flights, you will be advised of your flight details and check-in times when your booking is confirmed. For 'land only' bookings, you will be notified of when your services commence and any applicable tour start times.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, road conditions, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 437 851 966 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and is correct as of 07 September 2021.
Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.