- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport transfers
- Baggage charge
- Daily breakfast
- International flights from Australia
- Any items or services not specified
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
Hawaii deal overview
Now’s the time to secure a great Hawaii holiday deal!
Fly from Australia and touch down at Honolulu Airport, where you’ll feel that holiday buzz as you make your way to your central Waikiki hotel. Stay in the ideal location, just a few minutes’ walk from the famous beach and close to all the fun shopping, bars and restaurants – this is the best value Hawaii getaway!
Enjoy a week in Waikiki and save with a special deal if you book by 4pm on 20 November 2023.
Lowest-price departures between the following dates:
From $2799 per person – 25 January to 15 March, 2024
Sale package includes:
- Return economy class flights to Honolulu with Qantas
- Fly from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney (airfares may vary, contact us for other cities)
- Return shuttle transfers between the airport & hotel
- 7 nights at Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
- City View room, based on twin share
- Daily breakfast
Let us know if you’d like to upgrade your hotel or stay longer!
Note: Prices are per person, based on twin share, and can change without notice. A destination fee of US$35 per room, per day, is required at this hotel (US$41.29 with tax), see below for details. Departures are subject to availability. Prices can vary depending on travel dates and will be confirmed at time of booking. Booking code: HAQFS8M.
About Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach…
This contemporary 3-star hotel is located at the Diamond Head end of Waikiki. It’s conveniently an easy 5-minute walk to Waikiki Beach, an 11-minute walk from Honolulu Zoo or the Aquarium and just steps from the many great shops, restaurants and bars in Waikiki.
The stylish rooms feature free WiFi, large flat-screen TV and private balcony. There’s a 24-hour cafe and bar that serves light meal or snacks and offers take-away food. There’s also an outdoor pool, fitness centre, laundry service and a business centre. Enjoy daily happy hour from 4:00-7:00pm and regular on-site activities include lei-making.
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach has a compulsory daily destination fee that includes the following amenities:
- Hyatt Place Logo Tote Bag
- Two Re-usable Hyatt Place Waikiki logo Plastic Bottles for Water
- Discounts to select excursions and tours (Please call hotel for more information)
- Complimentary Edamame appetizer at Tiki’s Grill & Bar with purchase of an entree
- Beach Chairs – Two per room per day based on availability
- Beach Towels are available
- Unlimited Local and Toll Free Calls
- $5.00 Daily Food and Beverage Credit at the Gallery Kitchen (not cumulative)
- Lei making class on Wednesdays and Fridays (sign up required)
- Face masks available upon request
- Live entertainment – Ukulele player on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Access to Flow Water Dispenser
- Coffee served every morning in lobby
- Active Beach Toys including body/boogie boards and beach volleyball (based on availability)
- DAY 1
- DAYS 2-7
- DAY 8
Fly to Hawaii / Arrival
Fly from Australia to Hawaii.
On arrival at Honolulu Airport, catch the included shuttle bus to the hotel.
Please note your room may not be available when you arrive, if you are checking in before 4pm, but you can store your luggage and make use of the hotel facilities.
This is your time to soak up the sun on Waikiki Beach or get out and explore the island of Oahu.
Honolulu is famous for it's great restaurants, bargain shopping and fantastic choice of outdoor activities and watersports. The hotel can help recommend local tours or sightseeing options.
Sadly today is the day that it's time to say Aloha to Hawaii, check out of your hotel in the morning and you will be transferred to the airport in time for your departure flight.
More about Hawaii
My Travel Experience Review
Decades of visiting Hawaii has taught us that location really matters. This trip stays in a central location that's close to the beach, restaurants and shops. We also include flights from Australia with baggage.
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid until 20 November 2023 and can be withdrawn without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and was correct as of 13 November 2023.
Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.