22-Day MSC Med & Middle East Cruise with Egypt Tour &
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Baggage charge
- Cruise as per itinerary
- Cruise meals and non-chargeable entertainment
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Expert local guides
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Camera and video permits
- Cruise gratuities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
Mediterranean & Middle East Cruise with Egypt tour overview
This 22-day package ticks all the boxes, starting with a magnificent 11-night cruise aboard MSC Orchestra from Italy to Egypt.
The grand ship is the second in MSC’s Musica class and combines spacious, elegant interiors with top facilities, thus creating a relaxing and comfortable cruise for the maximum 3200 people on board.
The cruise starts in Genoa and stops in Marseille, Rome, Olympia, Crete, Aqaba and Sharm el Sheikh, before reaching Safaga. Just imagine the exotic and astounding sights that you’ll experience on a voyage like this!
On arrival in Egypt, you’ll receive a private coach transfer to Luxor in time to board your 5-star Nile River cruise. The breathtaking journey includes the famous Valley of the Kings, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and more. Plus, you’ll have two nights in Cairo and will be escorted around the city and Great Pyramids by an Egyptologist guide.SEE THE BROCHURE
Get in quickly to save before the amazing offer is sold out!
Lowest price departures: 7 November 2023 from Italy to Egypt, 29 March 2024 from Egypt to Italy:
- Inside cabin from $4999 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $5799 per person twin share/li>
- Balcony Cabin from $6299 per person twin share
Note: Per person prices in AUD are subject to availability. Prices can change without notice due to currency fluctuations and the withdrawal of the special offer. Please contact us for single supplements and current package rates.
Inclusions at a glance
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Genoa & from Cairo
- Fly from Australian capital cities (prices may vary by city)
- Cruise – 11 nights Mediterranean & Middle East Cruise, Genoa to Safaga
- Choice of cabin aboard MSC Orchestra
- All meals on non-chargeable entertainment on the ship
- Transfer – One-way coach transfer in Egypt from Safaga to Luxor
- Tour – 9 nights Egypt escorted tour
- 2 nights in Cairo at a 5-star hotel with daily breakfast
- 7 nights on a 5-star Nile River Cruise
- Nile cruise includes sightseeing & all meals on board
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfers in private, deluxe air-conditioned buses
- Baggage handling & porterage
- Private, English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
- DAY 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
- DAY 18
- DAY 19
- DAY 20
- DAY 21
- DAY 22
Fly to Italy
Arrive Genoa - Board MSC Orchestra
Cruise Port: Marseille
Cruise Port: Civitavecchia (Rome)
Cruise Port: Katakolon (Olympia)
Cruise Port: Heraklion (Crete)
Suez Canal North
Suez Canal South
Cruise Port: Aqaba (Petra)
Cruise Port: Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
Cruise disembark in Safaga - Transfer to Luxor, Egypt
Nile Cruise: Luxor (West Bank)
Nile Cruise: Edfu & Kom-Ombo
Nile Cruise: High Dam, Philae temple, Felucca
Nile Cruise: Aswan (Free day at leisure)
Nile Cruise: Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu
Nile Cruise: Edfu, Esna, Luxor
Fly Luxor to Cairo
Cairo Tour (Pyramids, Museum)
Transfer to Cairo Airport - Fly Home
More about Egypt Discover Egypt
More about France
More about Greece
More about Italy
More about Jordan
- On the highest hill in Amman you'll find the Citadel. The hill was a fortress for thousands of year and archaeologists have found artefacts from the Bronze Age. Two of the most impressive remains are the Temple of Hercules and the Ummayad Palace.
- Wadi Rum is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Jordan. The 74,000-hectare property is a rich and varied desert landscape of narrow gorges, dramatic cliffs, 20,000 rock carvings and a strong history of human occupation that dates back 12,000 years.
- The Dead Sea is actually a lake that's bordered by Jordan to the east and Israel and the West Bank to the west. The 'sea' sits 400 metres below sea level and the water is nearly 10 times more salty than most oceans. Aptly named because nothing can live in the water, that doesn't put off humans and bathing is must. The high salt levels make floating a breeze and the mineral-rich mud is believed to have therapeutic qualities that will make your skin shine!
More about Mediterranean
My Travel Experience Review
This Mediterranean and Middle East cruise rates highly thanks to its remarkable itinerary and top facilities aboard MSC Orchestra. Enjoy 5-star inclusions in Egypt and return flights from Australia are included.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this cruise and tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
The cruise package departs on 7 November 2023 (Italy to Egypt) and 29 March 2024 (Egypt to Italy).
Departure is subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking.
Please contact us to find out about departures at other times of the year.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions in the itinerary are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, ocean and river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or text +61 437 851 966 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
Safe travel requirements:
Local authorities, airlines and cruise companies may have travel requirements in place, such as travellers being fully vaccinated, testing negative for Covid-19 prior to travel, the wearing of masks and social distancing requirements.
It's important that you familiarise yourself with any restrictions and requirements prior to travel, as it's your responsibility to comply with local requirements and guidelines.
We recommend you check these before arriving at the airport. If you're transiting through other destinations during your trip, check on any local requirements at each transit destination and confirm any specific requirements for onward travel with your airline.
Only get tested through verified official testing centres. Scammers are taking advantage of travellers by charging for fake tests. If you're unsure where to get tested, contact the local health authority for advice.
If you've had the COVID-19 vaccine, you should carry your vaccination certificate, along with any negative PCR test results, especially if you have one or more transit stops. Some destinations may ask for proof of testing and vaccination before allowing you to transit through or cross their border.
Guidelines are subject to change as the global situation evolves. The enforcement of certain measures (i.e. covid testing, social distancing, mask-wearing etc.) will vary in different regions. It's your responsibility to check with local health authorities for best practices in their region.
How to make a booking:
The travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice.
Price was correct as of 21 February 2023. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held.
Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.