- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Baggage charge
- Daily breakfast
- Expert local guides
- Internal flights
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
Turkiye & Morocco tour overview
Start off in Turkey with vibrant Istanbul. Discover the capital city’s diverse history and incredible monuments, before a cruise on the Bosphorus. Continue to the magical Cappadocia and watch the fairy-chimneys unfold from a hot-air balloon. Splash into white-washed thermal pools of Pamukkale and walk the impressive ruins of Ephesus. Then fly back to Istanbul in comfort.
Next up is Morocco. You’ll traverse a breathtaking route that takes you from the bustling urban hub of Casablanca to the historic treasures of Rabat and the imperial wonders of Meknes. The ancient allure of Volubilis awaits, as well as the enchanting blue alleys of Chefchaouen, the medieval marvels of Fes, and finally, the timeless beauty of Marrakech. Prepare to be swept away by the warm hospitality of locals, tantalised by the flavours of Moroccan gastronomy and spellbound by the kaleidoscope of colours that paint the cities and countryside.
Whether you’re an avid history buff, a photography enthusiast seeking that perfect shot, or simply a traveller with a penchant for authentic cultural encounters, this Turkiye and Morocco tour promises to be an immersive adventure of a lifetime!SEE FULL ITINERARY
The tour has departures from April to November and now’s the time to get in quickly for top deals in 2024 and 2025.
Lowest-price departures are on the following dates:
2024 – 19 April; 03, 10, 17, 24 May; 04, 11, 18, 26 October; 01, 08, 15, 22, 29 November
2025 – 18 April; 02, 09, 16, 23 May; 03, 10, 17, 25, 31 October; 07, 14, 21, 28 November
Inclusions at a glance
- Flights – Return economy airfares to Istanbul & from Casablanca
- Fly from Australian capital cities (surcharges may apply)
- One-way economy airfares Istanbul to Casablanca & Marrakech to Casablanca
- Accommodation – 15 nights in hotels as per the itinerary, or similar properties
- 8 nights Turkey in 4- & 5-star hotels
- 7 nights Morocco in 4-star hotels
- Meals – 14 breakfasts, 5 dinners
- Transportation – Air-conditioned, modern coach or mini-bus
- Airport transfers, on day 1 in Turkey & Morocco as per the itinerary
- Tour Guiding – Services of experienced tour leaders
- Free Wi-Fi – Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- Sightseeing – As per the itinerary with local guides
- There is the ideal balance of included activities & time to explore at your leisure
- Tour Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Meknes, Fes, Marrakech & more
- Enjoy the comfort of 4- and 5-star hotels
- The exciting package includes flights from Australia!
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
- DAY 15
- DAY 16
- DAY 17
Fly to Turkey
Arrive in Istanbul
Istanbul City Tour
Pamukkale, Ephesus, Kusadasi
Kusadasi, Izmir, Istanbul
Kusadasi, Izmir, Istanbul, Fly to Morocco
Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes
Meknes, Volubilis, Chefchaouen, Tetouen
Tetouen, Chefchaouen, Fes
Depart Marrakech, Fly to Australia
More about Morocco
More about Turkey Discover Turkey
- Drink a real Turkish coffee. This isn't just a heart-starter in the morning, it's a ritual that should be savoured and appreciated in a local cafe.
- Try a Turkish bath, or hammam. You'll be steamed, scrubbed and pounded in the quest for wellness, but it will be worth it and it's one of those things you need to do at least once in your life!
My Travel Experience Review
This tour is ideal for travellers who are ready to explore somewhere new, with the comfort and convenience of a group. There are great inclusions, like premium hotels, many meals and international flights from Australia.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour departs select dates in April, May, October and November.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and current costs.
Price will vary, depending on travel dates.
Contact us for travel options at other times of the year.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is a guide only and will be confirmed by our office.
When you book international flights, you will be advised of your flight details and check-in times when your booking is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Safety measures and peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
The travel is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
Prices were correct as of 08 January 2024. Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.