Tour of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur with
- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport meet and greet
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance tickets to sites on tour
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- First class hotels
- International flights
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Camera and video permits
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements and fees
Discover New Delhi’s grand boulevards and see a different side to the city on a walking tour with young guides who are eager to share their personal stories. Take a cycle rickshaw through the lanes of Old Delhi and discover more of the city’s historic sites.
The legendary city of Agra is where you’ll find Heritage-listed Agra Fort and the famous Taj Mahal, which you’ll visit as the sun sets to see the colours change over this romantic monument. Next, explore the “Pink City” of Jaipur, with its imposing Amber Fort and monuments of its Mughal rulers. It’s also a great place to enjoy shopping for Rajasthan’s rich textiles, jewellery and carpets.
Expert local guides, all your transport, 5-star hotels and flights from Australia are included on this unforgettable Indian adventure.SEE THE ITINERARY
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Delhi
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flying with Singapore Airlines or similar
- Meeting & assistance at the airports on arrival & departure
- All airport transfers
- Sightseeing & excursions as per itinerary using air-conditioned Mini Coach or Large Coach
- 5 nights accommodation 5-star hotels, based on twin share
- 2 nights Delhi – ITC Welcomhotel Dwarka or similar
- 1 night Agra – DoubleTree by Hilton or similar
- 2 nights Jaipur – Clarks Amer or similar
- Daily breakfast included
- Services of English-speaking Tour Escort
- Unlimited mineral water or soft drinks in the vehicle
- Entrances at the monuments as per the program
- Local sightseeing:
- Walk with Salam Ballak Trust in Delhi.
- Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk
- Visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Visit Abhaneri Step Well
- City tour of Jaipur
- 24/7 on-tour assistance in India and emergency contact list
- Enjoy a walking tour with the young guides of Salam Ballak Trust in Delhi
- Take a fun rickshaw ride through the lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Taj Mahal, one of the most famous architectural monuments in the world
- Visit the Amber Fort with its gorgeous Palace of Mirrors
- Explore Jaipur and the colourful wonders of Rajasthan
More about India
My Travel Experience Review
In addition to the accommodation, sightseeing and transport around India, international flights from Australia are included. This escorted tour offers great value and incredible highlights.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This escorted tour departs Australia on the following dates for the lowest prices:
2023 - 7 February, 7 March, 18 October, 11 November
Departures are subject to availability and prices may vary at time of booking. Please ask us for your preferred date and we will advise availability and cost.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and may change without notice. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price was applicable on 31 December 2022 and is based on lead-price departure(s). Rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.
There are no comments yet.