- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- International flights from Australia
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professionally guided local tours
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Visiting Norway, Sweden and Finland, as well as Denmark, promises many unforgettable experiences.
Embrace the bustling atmosphere of capital cities Oslo and Stockholm. Admire a classic Helsinki view of beautiful islands and green parks and marvel at the fjords in Norway. See centuries-old towns, relax on two overnight cruises and try local cuisines. Journey from Copenhagen to Finland, travelling through lush scenery and the Scandinavian heartland along the way. Discover Scandinavia in all its splendour on this Northern Europe trip!SEE FULL ITINERARY
Inclusions at a glance
- Return economy class airfares to Copenhagen & from Helsinki
- Fly from Australian capital cities
- 10 nights accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 2 nights in ferry cabins with private en-suite facilities
- Single travellers can opt to pay a single supplement for private rooms/cabins
- 12 breakfasts, 4 dinners
Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet on board
- Two overnight ferries
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Services of your English-speaking tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure you get the most from your trip
- All taxes and fees included
Special features & highlights
- Guided tour of Copenhagen; Denmark’s capital city
- Explore Odense; hometown of Hans Christian Anderson
- Visit Aarhus; a captivating Danish city
- Catch an overnight ferry to Norway
- Cruise through Norway’s magnificent fjords
- Explore Bergen; known as “the city among the seven mountains
- Marvel at Norway’s spectacular natural scenery
- Visit Gudvangen near Norway’s most famous fjord
- Enjoy a photo stop at Borgund’s Stave Church
- See the highlights of Oslo with a local guide
- Visit Sigtuna; Sweden’s oldest town
- Explore Stockholm with a local guide
- Tuck into Swedish Meatballs in Stockholm
- Explore Lidingö Island
- Overnight cruise to Helsinki, Finland
- Embark on a driving tour of Helsinki; Finland’s capital city
- Join a local guide for a walking tour of Helsinki
- Included dinner in Helsinki
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
- DAY 8
- DAY 9
- DAY 10
- DAY 11
- DAY 12
- DAY 13
- DAY 14
Fly to Denmark
Arrive in Copenhagen
Copenhagen: Free Day
Copenhagen - Odense - Aarhus - Hirtshals (ferry port)
Overnight ferry - Bergen
Bergen: Free Day
Bergen - Gudvangen - Flam - Borgund - Oslo
Oslo - Karlstad
Karlstad - Sigtuna - Stockholm
Stockholm: Free Day
Lidingo island - Overnight ferry to Helsinki
Arrive in Helsinki
Helsinki: Free Day
End of tour in Helsinki - Fly to Australia
More about Denmark
More about Finland
More about Norway
More about Scandinavia
More about Sweden
My Travel Experience Review
This exciting escorted tour makes Scandinavia more affordable with 12 nights accommodation (two of those nights on amazing ferry trips), many meals, sightseeing excursions and includes airfares from Australia.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This tour deal is based on the following departures:
2023 – 20 June, 11 July, 12 August, 2 September
Price may vary or change without notice, depending on your travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and cost. Let us know if you'd like to travel at other times of the year.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is just a guide and details will be confirmed upon confirmation.
If you book international flights, you will be advised of the flight details and check-in times when your reservation is confirmed.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, cruising conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited period and can be withdrawn any time. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.