- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Cruise as per itinerary
- Cruise meals and non-chargeable entertainment
- Daily breakfast
- Escorted tour
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Internal flights
- International flights from Australia
- Professionally guided local tours
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified
- Cruise gratuities
- Cruise transfers
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
Cruise & Tour package overview
Travel through Denmark, Norway, Germany and Iceland on this extraordinary adventure.
In Copenhagen, set sail on a MSC cruise to the thrilling Land of the Trolls, with the first stop in Hellesylt/Geiranger, Norway. Cruise to Alesund and the picturesque port of Flaam. In Germany, visit the ancient port city of Kiel to reach the lovely medieval town of Lubeck before returning to Copenhagen.
Fly into Reykjavik, Iceland, where local sightseeing and an extensive 5-day guided tour lead you to a world of geothermal landscapes and stunning waterfalls. Experience Gullfoss’ spectacular waterfall, Thingvellir National Park, Solheimajokull glacier, the must-see Black Beach of Reynisfjara, Snaefellsnes Peninsula and much more in this thrill-packed island nation. Everything from glaciers and lava caves to blue lagoons are waiting to be discovered.SEE THE ITINERARY
Get in early for these special deals and check out the low prices to upgrade!
- Inside Cabin – from $7,499 per person, twin share
- Oceanview Cabin – from $7,999 per person, twin share
- Balcony Cabin – from $8,499 per person, twin share
Inclusions at a glance
- Flights – Return economy class airfares to Copenhagen & from Reykjavik
- Fly from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth with Qatar or Singapore Airlines
- One-way flight from Copenhagen to Reykjavik
- Cruise – 7 nights MSC Norwegian Cruise, round trip from Copenhagen
- Choice of cabin aboard MSC Euribia
- All meals & non-chargeable entertainment on board the ship
- Accommodation – 2 nights Copenhagen, Scandic Hotel or similar
- 6 nights Reykjavik, Hotel Fron or similar
- 4 nights on Iceland tour, standard rooms based on twin share
- Night 1: Hótel Borgarnes, Borgarnes
- Night 2: Fosshótel Barón, Reykjavík
- Night 3: Hótel Örk, Hveragerði
- Night 4: Hótel Smyrlabjörg, Jökulsárlón
- Meals – Breakfast daily, all meals while on the cruise only
- Sightseeing – Reykjavik City Tour
- Day tour to the Volcanic Eruption in Meradalir
- Blue Lagoon Tour
- Whale Watching tour from Reykjavik
- Escorted Tour – 5-day Summer in Iceland Tour
- Professional tour guided in English
- Minibus transportation
- Pick up and drop off within Reykjavik
- Accommodation for 4 nights as per above, in a double or a twin room with private bathroom
- Glacier Hike with all the safety equipment provided
- Amphibious Boat Tour at Jökulsárlón
- Lava Caving Expedition with all the safety equipment provided
- Entry fee to Kerid Volcanic Crater
More about Iceland
More about Norway
My Travel Experience Review
This incredible cruise and tour package has everything covered. Accommodation in Copenhagen, MSC Norway cruise, escorted tour of Iceland, as well as all your flights.
More about this tour
See the brochure
CLICK HERE to view, download or print a copy of this cruise and tour package brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
This cruise and tour package departs Australia:
2023 – Fridays from 9 June to 1 September
Dates are subject to availability at time of booking and prices will vary depending on when you book.
Other departures may be available, please contact us for details.
The tour start time is just a guide and the exact time will be advised once flights are confirmed.
The cruise is due to depart Copenhagen at 5pm and you will be advised of embarkation times at confirmation.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email email@example.com. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
Please see our standard Booking Terms & Conditions for additional information.
How to make a booking:
This travel deal is valid for a limited time and space is limited.
Prices fluctuate for each cabin category or cruise departure, please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.