- Brochure & More Info
- Book with Confidence
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation based on twin share room
- Airport meet and greet
- Baggage charge
- Cruise as per itinerary
- Escorted tour
- Expert local guides
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Internal flights
- International flights
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professionally guided local tours
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Wildlife safari with game drives
- Airport transfers
- Any items or services not specified
- Camera and video permits
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Medical and emergency insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- Visa handling fees
This South Africa, Victoria Falls and Egypt combination is packed with inclusions and is the ideal blend of cultural experiences, historic wonders and amazing wildlife viewing!
Fly to Cape Town, where you begin with city sightseeing and tours of Table Mountain tour and the Cape Peninsula. After a quick flight to Durban, swap the city for an extraordinary cruise on St Lucia Estuary, home to Nile crocodiles, hippopotami, sea turtles and even sharks. There’s more amazing wildlife viewing with game drives in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve and famous Kruger National Park.
After driving the spectacular Panorama Route to Johannesburg and taking a tour of Soweto, it’s time to fly to Victoria Falls and witness the magnificent World Heritage-listed waterfalls!
Next, tick off more bucket list experiences in Egypt. Encounter the Great Pyramids at Giza and the Valley of the Kings. Explore ancient temples, including Philae and Luxor. Embark on a 5-star cruise down the Nile on a ship with a sundeck and swimming pool.
Between the stunning natural sights, ancient wonders and the modern-day splendours, this South Africa and Egypt holiday is as good as it gets!SEE THE ITINERARY
Inclusions at a glance
- International return economy airfares to Cape Town, Johannesburg & Cairo
- Intra flights: Cape Town-Durban, Johannesburg-Victoria Falls,
- Victoria Falls-Johannesburg-Cairo, Cairo-Luxor-Cairo
- International flights include checked baggage and all fees & taxes
- 12 nights accommodation
- 4 nights Cape Town
- 1 night Hluhluwe
- 1 night eSwatini
- 2 nights Hazyview
- 2 nights Johannesburg
- 2 nights Victoria Falls
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 20 meals: 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Game drives in modern 10-seater safari vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Airport transfers – meet & assist at Cairo airport
- 10 nights accommodation
- 3 nights Cairo at 5-star hotel with breakfast
- 7 nights on board a 5-star Nile cruise on full board basis
- Daily breakfast & meals as per the itinerary
- All transfers in private deluxe air-conditioned bus
- Sightseeing with entrance fees as specified
- All sightseeing on board the cruise
- Private English-speaking Guide/Egyptologist
- Baggage handling & portage
- Service & local taxes
- Experience Cape Town, during the city tour pass by Castle of Good Hope, the Grande Parade and visit Table Mountain
- In the course of the Cape Peninsula tour, visit the Cape of Good Hope reserve and view the penguin colonies at Boulders Beach
- Game viewing cruise on the St Lucia Estuary, a uniquely diverse ecosystem
- Game drive through Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve
- A thrilling game drive in an open-vehicle through Kruger National Park
- In Soweto, visit Nelson Mandela’s former home
- Visit spectacular Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River
- Visit the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
- Sail the River Nile on a 5-star cruise ship
- Visit the Temple of Karnak
- Explore Temple of Luxor
- Visit Valley of the Kings
- Visit the High Dam and Philae Temple
- Sail around Elephantine Island on an Egyptian felucca
More about Egypt Discover Egypt
More about South Africa
More about Zimbabwe
My Travel Experience Review
You'll benefit greatly from being on an escorted tour in South Africa and Egypt. This trip is an amazing combination of must-see sights and included activities. Plus, this package includes airfare from Australia and all flights.
More about this tour
See the brochure
Click here to view, download or print a copy of this tour brochure.
The brochure includes details of the inclusions, itinerary (where applicable) and other relevant travel information. Information contained in the brochure is subject to change and at the time of booking you will be provided with an updated copy that includes the current details for your reservation.
Departs Wednesdays from Australia:
2023 - 19, 26 April; 03, 17 May; 07, 14 June; 05, 19 July; 02, 09, 16' 23 August; 06, 13 September; 11, 18, 25 October; 01, 08, 15 November; 06 December.
2024 - 07, 21 February; 06, 27 March.
Price may vary or change without notice, depending on your travel date.
Please ask us for your preferred departure date and we will advise availability and cost.
Let us know if you would like to travel at other times of the year.
Tour start time
The start time listed for this tour is 9:00am but this is just a guide and details will be confirmed upon confirmation.
When you book international flights, you will be advised of the flight details and check-in times when your reservation is confirmed.
Is this tour right for you?
This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. A few early wake-ups are required.
In South Africa, there are two long days spent on the coach between eSwatini and Hazyview, as well as between Hazyview and Johannesburg. For your comfort, several stops will be made along the way including a lunch break. While the majority of the tour will be performed in an air-conditioned motor coach, game drives will be conducted in small safari vehicles that cannot be air-conditioned. Visitors to Kruger National Park and Zimbabwe are encouraged to consult their health-care providers regarding malaria prophylaxis. We suggest you check with your health-care provider before signing up for this tour. During this tour, you may come into proximity of wild animals whose actions can be unpredictable. Certain inherent risks are involved which should be considered at your own discretion.
Important to remember...
The day-by-day tour descriptions are intended as an indicative guide only. Travel by nature is unpredictable. Weather patterns, sea or river conditions, road accessibility, public holidays, travel restrictions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that are ultimately for the client's benefit. It is essential that travellers are flexible and open minded in this regard.
Speak to a travel specialist
The My Travel Experience team are travel experts and we're here to help you enjoy the best holiday - from the time you start to plan your trip until the day you return home. We are only a phone call or email away whenever you need us, so please contact us today with any questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 1300 168 910 (in Australia) or +61 400 226 454 (from overseas or via mobile).
New safety measures, more flexibility and greater peace of mind.
The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff is always a priority, especially as we adjust to a new world for travellers. My Travel Experience is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with customer-friendly booking practices and enhanced health and safety standards on our trips.
We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
To help you book with confidence, we will assist you if any unexpected situations arise and My Travel Experience also offers clients as much flexibility as possible when making bookings.
How to make a booking:
The travel deal is valid for a limited time. Please contact us for current rates.
Advertised price is based on lead-price departure(s) and rates will be advised for your preferred travel date prior to any payment being required.
All prices are per person, based on twin share, and listed in Australian dollars (AUD). Lead price was correct as of 18 October 2022.
The package is subject to confirmation at the time of booking and prices may change without notice. Booking conditions and cancellation fees apply.
Please read My Travel Experience Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a reservation. By booking any travel service with us, you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To make a booking please call My Travel Experience on 1300 168 910 or email email@example.com.
You can also select a trip and request it via this website - please enter your preferred departure date (if known) and the number of people travelling. If you wish to submit an enquiry, please let us know your travel dates plus any other information that will help us provide a quote, such as departure city and travel preferences.
No payment is required to submit an online booking request - your booking is pending confirmation and no place is being held. Your reservation status will be advised when you hear from our travel consultants. Bookings are normally actioned within 24 hours - Monday to Friday.